Here’s The Unsealed Indictment Over Donald Trump’s Handling Of Classified Documents
Former President Donald Trump has been indicted on 37 felony federal charges related to his handling of classified documents after he left the White House ...
HuffPost via Yahoo
2 hours ago
Help continue our promise to Make America Great Again!
19 hours ago · CNN — Former President Donald Trump has been indicted in the special counsel’s classified documents probe, sources familiar with the matter tells CNN. Trump said on Truth Social Thursday that...
Videos - Donald Trump
Trump Charged With 37 Counts in Mar-a-Lago Documents CaseWSJ27 minutes ago
Former President Donald Trump was charged with 37 counts in the investigation into his handling of classified documents, according to an unsealed indictment on Friday. Photo: Brendan Smialowski/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images
- 00:35Trump Charged With 37 Counts in Mar-a-Lago Documents CaseWSJFormer President Donald Trump was charged with 37 counts in the investigation into his handling of classified documents, according to an unsealed indictment on Friday. Photo: Brendan Smialowski/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images27 minutes ago
- 02:09Donald Trump makes history in second indictment. What it means for his presidential run.USA TODAYFormer President Donald Trump was indicted again, this time on charges related to classified documents found at his Florida home. Here's what we know.1 hour ago
- 00:41‘They have a right to know’: Pence calls on Merrick Garland to explain Trump indictmentUSA TODAYPresidential candidate and former Vice President Mike Pence slammed the Dept. of Justice and Merrick Garland for Donald Trump’s indictment.2 hours ago
- 01:13New Yorkers wake up to another Trump indictmentAssociated Press VideosNew York City residents woke up Friday to the news of a Federal indictment of former President Donald Trump on charges the he mishandled classified documents at his Florida estate. This is Trumps second indictment this year. The first was handed up by a New York Grand Jury. (June 9) (AP video shot by Joseph B. Frederick)2 hours ago
- 01:04Why Trump's documents case is differentAssociated Press VideosFormer President Donald Trump is not the only public official related to the White House to have taken classified documents with them after leaving office. But, the former President is the first to be indicted on criminal charges related to the mishandling of those documents. (June 9)3 hours ago
- 04:59Trump could face up to 10 years in prison on federal charges, legal expert saysCBS News VideosCBS News legal contributor Jessica Levinson has more on the latest indictment facing Donald Trump and the penalties the former president is facing.3 hours ago
- 04:11Trump changes lawyers amid indictmentCBS News VideosAccording to a statement, attorneys Jim Trusty and John Rowley tendered their resignations to Donald Trump Friday. CBS News chief election and campaign correspondent Robert Costa has more on that and the federal indictment the former president is facing.3 hours ago
- 03:28What will prosecutors zero in on in Trump classified documents case?CBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump is facing a seven-count indictment over his alleged mishandling of classified documents after he left the White House. Trump maintained his innocence in a social media post Thursday night, calling the investigation "the greatest witch hunt of all time." CBS News reporter and producer Robert Legare has more on what federal prosecutors could be planning for the case.4 hours ago
- 04:51The historical and political impacts of Trump's indictment in classified documents caseCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump announced his indictment in a federal probe into his handling of classified documents. CBS News chief political analyst John Dickerson joins "CBS Mornings" to discuss the impacts.6 hours ago
- 00:24President Joe Biden adamant he played no role in Donald Trump's indictmentUSA TODAYPresident Joe Biden said he's never influenced the DOJ as critics raise accusations following Donald Trump's indictment over classified documents.7 hours ago
- 01:47Eye Opener: Trump indicted in documents caseCBS News VideosFormer President Donald Trump is indicted by the Department of Justice, making him the first former U.S. president to face federal criminal charges. Also, air quality alerts remain in place for millions of Americans due to smoke from Canadian wildfires. All that and all that matters in today’s Eye Opener.7 hours ago
- 03:05Trump faces at least 7 charges related to classified documents: SourcesABC News VideosFormer President Donald Trump responded on social media to the charges, which sources say include conspiracy and obstruction.7 hours ago
- 02:15Former President Donald Trump indicted in classified documents caseABC News VideosABC News’ Kim Wehle breaks down what this historic indictment means for Trump and the next steps in the case.7 hours ago
- 02:15Some Republican presidential hopefuls pledge to pardon Trump if electedABC News VideosThe Trump campaign says it will continue its run for the White House despite the new federal indictment against the former president.7 hours ago
- 02:36What former President Trump’s indictment could mean for 2024 electionABC News VideosA recent ABC News/Washington Post Poll showed 21% of voters who say Donald Trump should face charges over his handling of classified documents would still vote for him over President Joe Biden.8 hours ago
- 03:03Trump indicted on federal charges over classified docsReuters VideosSTORY: Former U.S. President Donald Trump was told to show up at federal court next Tuesday in Miami, as he faces a second indictment, this time over his handling of classified materials after he left the White House. And this marks the first time in American history a former president has been indicted on federal charges, adding to his legal troubles as he runs for president again. The indictment remains under seal. Sources say Trump faces at least seven criminal counts in the federal case. It’s illegal for the government to comment on grand jury matters that haven’t been made public. However, Trump’s legal team would have been told what those seven charges were, as part of his summons. Reuters could not immediately learn what specific charges Trump was facing, and his attorneys did not immediately respond for a comment. Trump, who leads the GOP in the polls, targeted the Biden administration in a video posted on Thursday on his social media platform. “I am an innocent man, I am an innocent person.” “Our country is going to hell. They come after Donald Trump, weaponizing the Justice Department, weaponizing the FBI….” Around 100 documents bearing “classified” markings were recovered from Trump’s Palm Beach home last August. The Justice Department was looking into whether Trump unlawfully removed them when he left office in 2021, and whether he or others tried to block the government’s investigation. On Thursday reporters challenged Joe Biden about the Justice Department’s independence in relation to the case. “I have never once, not one single time, suggested to the Justice Department what they should do, or not do in terms of bringing a charge or not bringing a charge. I'm honest. Following news of the indictment, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, other Republicans such as Ron DeSantis, and billionaire Elon Musk tweeted messages to support Trump. Hofstra University Constitutional Law professor James Sample, says it's likely federal prosecutors will bring charges that are “serious” and “easy to prove” but he also said that doesn't mean Trump’s poll numbers will suffer. “And, in fact, it was striking to witness that when he was indicted in New York on the charges arising out of the Stormy Daniels affair and the classification of those expenditures, his poll numbers actually improved. Now, is that causation or is it merely correlation? It's very, very difficult to say. But one thing that we have learned over the last couple of years in particular is that the normal rules, the normal political assumptions that apply, seemingly don't apply in the same way to Donald Trump.” Trump is the first former president in U.S. history to face criminal charges. That’s after he pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records linked to hush money paid to porn star Stormy Daniels before the 2016 election. He also faces a much more serious criminal investigation by a county prosecutor in Georgia relating to his efforts to undo his 2020 election loss in that state.12 hours ago
- 03:07Trump facing federal charges in classified docs investigationABC News VideosSources told ABC News that Trump faces at least seven charges, including conspiracy to obstruct justice.12 hours ago
- 01:04Trump arraignment set for TuesdayABC News VideosFormer President Donald Trump was issued a summons to appear at Miami federal court on Tuesday where he will surrender to face criminal charges.12 hours ago
- 04:12Trump attorney talks indictment in classified docs caseABC News VideosJames Trusty, a lawyer for former President Donald Trump, discusses how his team plans to fight the federal charges tied to the investigation into his handling of classified documents.12 hours ago
- 02:34How Trump’s indictment could impact presidential campaignABC News VideosABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams breaks down the federal charges against former President Donald Trump and how it could play out in the court system.12 hours ago
- 01:19GOP candidates react to news of Trump indictmentABC News VideosABC News’ Rachel Scott shares what candidates Mike Pence, Chris Christie, Ron DeSantis and Asa Hutchinson have to say about former President Donald Trump facing federal charges.12 hours ago
- 00:54Biden silent amid news of Trump facing federal chargesABC News VideosThe White House has not commented on former President Trump’s indictment and President Joe Biden previously reiterated his support for an independent Justice Department.12 hours ago
- 02:37Trump indicted in classified documents caseABC News VideosThe former president now faces seven federal charges, including conspiracy and espionage. ABC News’ Andrew Dymburt has the new details.14 hours ago
- 00:56Trump indictment is 'hugely significant': expertReuters VideosSTORY: Donald Trump has been indicted by a federal grand jury for retaining classified government documents and obstruction of justice, according to a lawyer for the former U.S. president and another source familiar with the matter. "Well, if you lied to federal prosecutors, it doesn't matter if you're the former president of the United States. And that's actually, while this is a serious and somber occasion, it's actually an example of one of the positives of America, accountability to the rule of law, even at the highest levels," said Sample, a professor of constitutional law at Hofstra University. The law professor added that Trump can still run for president. "We live in a country where in the United States, rightly or wrongly, a convicted felon, even if he's convicted, can be elected president. He could even, in theory, serve as president while incarcerated."14 hours ago
23 hours ago · Donald Trump has become the first U.S. president, former or otherwise, to be indicted on federal criminal charges. The 37-count indictment against him was made public Friday afternoon, a day...
Jun 9, 2023 · The former president, who in April pleaded not guilty to unrelated criminal charges that he falsified business records in connection with a hush money payment made in the days before the 2016 election, has said he will stay in the 2024 presidential race despite any indictments.
1 day ago · Former President Donald Trump has been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with his mishandling of more than 100 classified documents, two sources confirmed to NBC News. Trump, who ...
19 hours ago · Federal prosecutors have charged Donald Trump with violating the Espionage Act and conspiring to obstruct the criminal investigation among other counts, according to a person familiar with the...
Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is an American politician, media personality, and businessman who served as the 45th president of the United States from 2017 to 2021. Trump graduated from the Wharton School with a bachelor's degree in 1968.
Donald Trump. Latest news and analysis on former President Donald Trump. Trump Investigations. Politics News. White House. Congress. MTP Blog. Jabin Botsford / The Washington Post via Getty Images...
19 hours ago · 0:49. WASHINGTON – Former President Donald Trump was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury on charges related to the hundreds of classified documents seized from his Florida estate, Mar-a ...
Read the latest news and analysis on President Donald Trump. Follow today's top stories and breaking news from inside Washington D.C. and beyond.
23 hours ago · Donald Trump, in full Donald John Trump, (born June 14, 1946, New York, New York, U.S.), 45th president of the United States (2017–21). Trump was a real estate developer and businessman who owned, managed, or licensed his name to hotels , casinos , golf courses, resorts, and residential properties in the New York City area and around the world.
3 hours ago · Trump Federal Indictment Donald Trump’s Documents Defense Appears to Be Unraveling: “This Is Secret Information. Look.” As the former president faces federal charges, CNN reported that Trump...
2 days ago · Follow live updates on Donald Trump’s indictment in the classified documents inquiry. Federal prosecutors have informed the legal team for former President Donald J. Trump that he is a target of ...