- 30,814.26Add to watchlist-177.26 (-0.57%)At close: Fri. Jan 15, 2021 5:18 PM EST. Delayed Quote (USD). Market closed.
- Prev. Close30,991.52Open30,926.77Low30,612.67High30,941.98
- 52 Wk. Low18,213.6552 Wk. High31,223.78Vol440.02MAvg. Vol386.72M
- The 5 Most Important Dow Stocks in 2021T he iconic Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: \\^DJI) is set to hit another big milestone this year. On May 26, the most widely followed global stock index will celebrate itsNasdaq24 hours ago
- Dow Futures Lower After Bank Earnings, Weak Retail Sales; Biden Proposes $1.9 Trillion COVID Aid BoostTheStreet on MSN.com2 days ago
- Walmart, Goldman Sachs share losses lead Dow's 133-point dropMarketWatch on MSN.com2 days ago
- What to Watch Today: Dow Set to Bounce After Drop From Record HighsNBC New York5 days ago
- The Dow Dropped Exxon Mobil in August. But as Oil Prices Rise, So Does Its Stock.Barron's1 day ago
Dow Jones Today: Get all information on the Dow Jones Index including historical chart, news and constituents.
Jan 14, 2021 · View the full Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) index overview including the latest stock market news, data and trading information.
Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S ...
Check the Dow Jones including the Dow futures and the Dow Jones today. Log In Receive full access to our market insights, commentary, newsletters, breaking news alerts, and more.
People also ask
What time is the Dow Jones opening bell?
What are the 30 companies in the Dow Jones?
What is the best Dow Jones stock?
What time does the Dow Jones open and close?
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, Dow Jones, or simply the Dow, is a stock market index that measures the stock performance of 30 large companies listed on stock exchanges in the United States.
Coverage of premarket trading, including futures information for the S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite and Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Apr 27, 2020 · The Dow Jones Industrial Average added 1.49% The Nasdaq Composite jumped 1.11% For the first time in some time, Disney (NYSE: DIS ) was the Dow leader, gaining 5.20%.
- Todd Shriber