Downtown LA is the city center of Los Angeles, where the cutting-edge and the classic sit side by side.
Danny Masterson Pleads Not Guilty To Rape Charges, Faces 45 Years If Convicted; Actor Expected Back In Court In March...
First charged in June last year and out on bail of $3.3 million, Masterson or at least his case will be back in Los Angeles Superior Court in the early spring, the L.A. County D.A.’s office ...
Deadline via Yahoo News
3 hours ago
- 3 Beverly Hillers Accused Of Rioting Appear Before LA JudgePatch via Yahoo News4 hours ago
- This L.A. project shows that homeless housing can be done quickly and cheaplyLA Times via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Hurricane-force winds kick up new California wildfires, force closure of Yosemite National Park, knock out power to thousandsUSA TODAY via Yahoo News18 hours ago
- Cyclist's Family Makes Plea to Find Killer Who Rammed Carjacked Vehicle Into Him During Weekend RidePeople via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Prominent hydroxychloroquine advocate and Beverly Hills salon owner among three Californians busted for taking part in U.S. Capitol riots; released from jail after posting bondNY Daily News via AOL20 hours ago
Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA) is the central business district of Los Angeles, California, as well as a diverse residential neighborhood of some 85,000 people, and covers 5.84 sq mi (15.1 km 2). A 2013 study found that the district is home to over 500,000 jobs. It is also part of Central Los Angeles.
People also ask
Is Hollywood considered Downtown Los Angeles?
What is the best hotel in La?
What cities are in LA County?
What hotels are near LAX?
- The Broad. 1,713 reviews. "Set up a free admission to the Broad ahead of time by booking online, or be prepared to wait a while in the standby line (thankfully mostly in the shade) for this most popular of LA sites to visit."
- Staples Center. 3,449 reviews. "Great sports venue""Whether it's a Lakers game, a music concert, or the US Figure skating finals - this is a great venue, with lots of restaurants & downtown LA at it's doorstep."
- Walt Disney Concert Hall. 3,036 reviews. "LA Phil under Gustavo Dudamel is one of the greatest orchestras of the world and Disney Hall is an ideal place for their magical performances."
- Bradbury Building. 622 reviews. "To be there, walking around and seeing the amazing architecture and materials used here, to know this is where they shot Blade Runner, just a blast!"
- Eat Sushi in Little Tokyo. Address. Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, CA, USA. Get directions. There are only three official Japantowns in the United States, and all three of them are in California.
- Take a Ride on the Tram. Address. 350 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USA. Get directions. Phone +1 213-626-1901. Web Visit website. It may not have the same global recognition as the San Francisco cable car or the Lisbon tram, but the Angel's Flight Railway is still one of the most iconic landmarks in downtown L.A.
- Check Out Contemporary Art for Free. If you're into contemporary art, two of Southern California's preeminent museums are not just in downtown Los Angeles, but they're across the street from each other and both free to enter.
- Visit El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical Monument at Olvera Street. Address. 125 Paseo De La Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA. Get directions. Phone +1 213-485-6855.
- Man caught stealing bag in store downtown Los Angelesdailymotion.com
- Businesses Seen Boarding Up Storefronts Ahead Of Inauguration Daymsn.com
- Man Sought In Deadly Carjacking That Claimed Life Of 46-Year-Old In DTLAmsn.com
- $50K Reward Offered In Arrest Of Driver Who Struck, Killed Southern California Fathermsn.com
- Michael Juliano
- See the twisted architecture of the Walt Disney Concert Hall (from the outside) 5 out of 5 stars. Music Music venues Downtown. As the crown jewel of the Music Center, Disney Hall opened in 2003 to rave reviews.
- Eat tacos and egg sandwiches at Grand Central Market. Restaurants Lunch Downtown Historic Core. Even if you’re not there for the food, this century-old spot is worth a trip; people from all corners of L.A.
- Channel ‘Blade Runner’ at the Bradbury Building. Things to do Downtown Historic Core. Walk through the archway entrance of this otherwise nondescript brick building and you're greeted with a stunning, light-flooded alley of wood, iron and brick.
- Give in to your wanderlust at Union Station. Things to do Downtown. Train travel has gone in and out of fashion, but the last of the great American rail stations is just as handsome as the day it opened: Union Station’s Mission-style exterior opens up into a grand waiting area with marble tiles, faux-wood beamed ceilings and Art Deco touches.
The #1 Best Value of 88 places to stay in Downtown Los Angeles. Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles. Show Prices. #2 Best Value of 88 places to stay in Downtown Los Angeles. Freehand Los Angeles. Show Prices. 31,026 reviews. #3 Best Value of 88 places to stay in Downtown Los Angeles.
Feel-Good results for Downtown Los Angeles
People go to Downtown Los Angeles to see attractions like Grammy Museum and to explore its green spaces like Echo Park. Enjoy the neighborhood's live music, theater scene, and entertainment venues. Walt Disney Concert Hall and Staples Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Authorities searching for suspect in fatal hit-and-run crash in DTLA Authorities are searching for a suspected hit-and-run driver who left a bicyclist to die in the street in downtown Los Angeles ...