The US’s top infectious disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci came under fire on Fox News on Tuesday, when anchors accused him of spending ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
37 minutes ago
- Fauci said it is 'common sense' to wear 2 masks to stop the spread of COVID-19. Here's how to do it.Business Insider via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Are two masks better than one? Double masking 'just makes common sense' to help prevent COVID-19 spread, Fauci saysUSA TODAY via Yahoo News17 hours ago
- Dr. Fauci Says He Had These Side Effects From His Second Vaccine DoseBest Life via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Fox News pundit Steve Hilton pushed a ridiculous conspiracy theory that Dr. Fauci is behind the coronavirusBusiness Insider via Yahoo News8 hours ago
- Dr. Fauci Says When Life Will Return to NormalEat This, Not That! via Yahoo News19 hours ago
- Sure Sign You've Already Had COVID, According to Dr. FauciEat This, Not That! via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Dr. Fauci: Covid-19 Vaccine Seems To Be Less Effective Against New “Mutant” VirusDeadline via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Dr. Fauci Says Your Mask Needs This to Be SaferEat This, Not That! via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Dr. Fauci Says Wearing Two Masks Makes ‘Common Sense’ and Is Likely ‘More Effective’Complex via Yahoo News2 days ago
Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika.
Dr. Anthony Fauci is head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a member of the Coronavirus Task Force formed by President Trump in late January.
"Dr. Anthony Fauci is America's top expert on infectious diseases," the petition reads. "He speaks truth to power, a strength few have at this time. His kind face and manner of speaking bring calm ...
Dec 23, 2020 · Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he is feeling "quite good" a day after receiving his first dose of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine. "I have a little bit of a sore arm.
Jan 02, 2021 · Dr Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, prepares to receive his first dose of Covid-19 vaccine. Photograph: Patrick Semansky/AP
Nov 29, 2020 · Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, speaks during a news conference with the coronavirus task force at the White House in Washington, Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020.
Oct 28, 2020 · WASHINGTON - The relationship between President Donald Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert, has publicly eroded as the coronavirus pandemic has raged ...
Dr. Fauci fought for science while frontline workers risked their own health to save others in a global pandemic.
Jun 10, 2020 · The World Health Organization's remark that transmission of the coronavirus by people who never developed symptoms was rare, "was not correct," White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said ...
Feel-Good results for Dr. Anthony Fauci
In honor of Dr. Fauci's 80th birthday tomorrow, I proclaim Thursday, December 24, 2020, “Dr. Anthony S. Fauci Day” in Washington, DC. We are incredibly proud to count Dr. Fauci among the many DC residents who are sacrificing so much to keep our communities healthy and safe.