I’m E L James, the author of The Mister and the Fifty Shades Trilogy and its companion novels, Grey and Darker. At present I’m working on Freed which is the third part of the Fifty Shades story as told by Christian Grey, and also developing a movie adaptation of The Mister. I hope you’re all keeping safe and well during these troubling times.
- Browse Books
E L James. Provocative Romance. Merchandise. Instagram....
- The Mister
E L James. Provocative Romance. Browse buying options: US ;...
Join E.L. James, author of the # 1 Bestselling Fifty Shades...
- Browse Books
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Erika Leonard (née Mitchell; born 7 March 1963), known by her pen name E. L. James, is a British author.She wrote the bestselling erotic romance trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed, along with the companion novels Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian and Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian.
E L James, London, United Kingdom. 2.2M likes. E L James is the author of The Mister, Grey, Darker and the Fifty Shades Trilogy which has sold over 150 million copies in 52 languages.
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
- Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)
- Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3)
- Grey (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian, #1)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)
- Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)
- Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)
- Grey (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian, #1) by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)
633.4k Followers, 379 Following, 3,044 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from E L James (@erikaljames)
E L James is an incurable romantic and a self-confessed fangirl. After twenty-five years of working in television, she decided to pursue a childhood dream and write stories that readers could take to their hearts.
- E L James
E. L. James announced the film's soundtrack would be released on 10 February 2015. Prior to the soundtrack's release, the first single, "Earned It", by The Weeknd, was released on 24 December 2014. On 7 January 2015, the second single, "Love Me like You Do" by Ellie Goulding was released.