- D2489 Russell St, Detroit, MI · (313) 567-6871
Eastern Market (Detroit) is the destination in the heart of the city with fresh food, restaurants, businesses, art and culture and over 150 years of rich history.
- Things to Know
Before heading down to Detroit's Eastern Market, there are a...
- Maps of Eastern Market
Map of the district businesses, market sheds, parking lots,...
- Specialty Markets
Eastern Market's historic setting is the perfect venue for...
- Taste of Our Markets
Attending our Saturday Market is an experience that is...
- Things to Know
Hotels near Eastern Market: (0.88 mi) Element Detroit At The Metropolitan (0.90 mi) Aloft Detroit at The David Whitney (1.33 mi) The El Moore Lodge (1.32 mi) Detroit Foundation Hotel (0.73 mi) Greektown Casino Hotel; View all hotels near Eastern Market on Tripadvisor
- 2934 Russell St, 48207-4826, Michigan
Eastern Market is an historic commercial district in Detroit, Michigan.It is located approximately one mile (1.6 km) northeast of the city's downtown and is bordered on the south by Gratiot Avenue, the north by Mack Avenue, the east by St. Aubin Street, and the west by Interstate 75 (I-75, Chrysler Freeway).
Aug 20, 2020 · The City of Detroit has started a discussion on a zoning update for the Eastern Market neighborhood using a newly created zoning use of MKT – Market and Distribution. Eastern Market is the first Detroit neighborhood suggested for this update to respond to the needs of a growing regulated food market; while respecting the residents of the area ...
- Danielle Alexander
- 3 Dogs 1 Cat. 3 Dogs 1 Cat is an urban pet shop for your four-legged friends, and the people that love them. The store offers trendy, stylish and quality merchandise such as Detroit Manufacturing collars and leashes.
- Division Street Boutique (Detroit Hustles Harder) Division Street Boutique serves as a home base for Aptemal Clothing and is known for providing customers with the “best local products and service” at the “lowest prices possible.”
- SMPLFD. Located on the up-and-coming Gratiot Avenue just across the bridge from Eastern Market, SMPLFD sells trendy street wear, t-shirts, sweats and more.
- Pure Shea Store. Pure Shea Store is a must-visit for those in need of natural Shea Butter soaps and other bath products at affordable prices. Shea Butter is known as a natural healing product, one that is said to be great for cuts, bruises and burns.
People also ask
What are the best restaurants in the Eastern Market?
What is the history of Eastern Market Detroit?
What is the Eastern Market in Detroit?
Of which has become an annual Eastern Market well-known tradition that officially began in 1967. It is the Detroit's main summer event that draw flower & garden lover patrons from all over Michigan and beyond. Predicting Flower Day Notice the chart illustrates that 1. Flower Day ALWAYS falls on a Sunday; 2.
- Al's Fish & Chicken. Fish & Seafood Markets. (313) 393-1722. 2935 Russell St. Detroit, MI 48207. 0.1 miles.
- Al's Fish & Seafood Co. Fish & Seafood Markets 28 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (313) 393-1722. 2935 Russell St. Detroit, MI 48207. 0.1 miles.
- Eastern Market Brewing Co. Fish & Seafood Markets Seafood Restaurants Take Out Restaurants 26 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (313) 567-8359. 2515 Riopelle St. Detroit, MI 48207.
- Asian Trading. Fish & Seafood Markets Fish & Seafood-Wholesale. (313) 832-1888. 1515 Division St. Detroit, MI 48207. 0.1 miles.
in eastern market. DYNO Detroit is Opening to Day Passes and Regular Hours April 15th! New hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 10pm, Saturday 9am to 8pm, Sunday 9am to 6pm
- related to: Eastern Market, Detroit
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month