Eastern Market (Detroit) is the destination in the heart of the city with fresh food, restaurants, businesses, art and culture and over 150 years of rich history.
- Things to Know
Before heading down to Detroit's Eastern Market, there are a...
- Maps of Eastern Market
Map of the district businesses, market sheds, parking lots,...
- Specialty Markets
Eastern Market's historic setting is the perfect venue for...
- Taste of Our Markets
Attending our Saturday Market is an experience that is...
- Things to Know
Hotels near Eastern Market: (0.88 mi) Element Detroit At The Metropolitan (0.90 mi) Aloft Detroit at The David Whitney (1.33 mi) The El Moore Lodge (1.32 mi) Detroit Foundation Hotel (0.73 mi) Greektown Casino Hotel; View all hotels near Eastern Market on Tripadvisor
- 2934 Russell St, 48207-4826, Michigan
Eastern Market is an historic commercial district in Detroit, Michigan.It is located approximately one mile (1.6 km) northeast of the city's downtown and is bordered on the south by Gratiot Avenue, the north by Mack Avenue, the east by St. Aubin Street, and the west by Interstate 75 (I-75, Chrysler Freeway).
Eastern Market Partnership, Detroit, MI. 120,201 likes. Bringing you a vibrant year-round market experience since 1891, comprised of 150 businesses, 225 vendors, & approx. 40,000 visitors weekly.
- (313) 833-9300
- 2934 Russell St, Detroit, MI, 48207, Michigan
People also ask
What are the best restaurants in the Eastern Market?
What is the history of Eastern Market Detroit?
What is the Eastern Market in Detroit?
- Danielle Alexander
- 3 Dogs 1 Cat. 3 Dogs 1 Cat is an urban pet shop for your four-legged friends, and the people that love them. The store offers trendy, stylish and quality merchandise such as Detroit Manufacturing collars and leashes.
- Division Street Boutique (Detroit Hustles Harder) Division Street Boutique serves as a home base for Aptemal Clothing and is known for providing customers with the “best local products and service” at the “lowest prices possible.”
- SMPLFD. Located on the up-and-coming Gratiot Avenue just across the bridge from Eastern Market, SMPLFD sells trendy street wear, t-shirts, sweats and more.
- Pure Shea Store. Pure Shea Store is a must-visit for those in need of natural Shea Butter soaps and other bath products at affordable prices. Shea Butter is known as a natural healing product, one that is said to be great for cuts, bruises and burns.
Of which has become an annual Eastern Market well-known tradition that officially began in 1967. It is the Detroit's main summer event that draw flower & garden lover patrons from all over Michigan and beyond. Predicting Flower Day Notice the chart illustrates that 1. Flower Day ALWAYS falls on a Sunday; 2.
- Al's Fish & Chicken. Fish & Seafood Markets. (313) 393-1722. 2935 Russell St. Detroit, MI 48207. 0.1 miles.
- Al's Fish & Seafood Co. Fish & Seafood Markets 28 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (313) 393-1722. 2935 Russell St. Detroit, MI 48207. 0.1 miles.
- Eastern Market Brewing Company. Fish & Seafood Markets Seafood Restaurants Take Out Restaurants 26 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (313) 567-8359. 2515 Riopelle St.
- Asian Trading. Fish & Seafood Markets Fish & Seafood-Wholesale. (313) 832-1888. 1515 Division St. Detroit, MI 48207. 0.1 miles.
- Fairway Packing Co 15 $$$Meat Shops, Butcher. (313) 832-2710. 1313 Erskine St. Eastern Market. Delivery. Takeout. “The quality of the meat here is fantastic and you truly get what you pay for.
- Saad Wholesale Meats 19 $$Meat Shops. (313) 831-8126. 2814 Orleans St. Eastern Market. Delivery. Takeout. “ is a true meat locker. A bit gritty but full of meat. I purchased 5lbs of ground lamb and lamb chops.
- Wigley’s Meats & Produce 16 $$Meat Shops, Delis. (313) 832-4299. 3405 Russell St. Eastern Market. “I went here based on reviews. Expensive Processed meats, horrible!!!
- Gratiot Central Market 17 $$Farmers Market, Meat Shops. (313) 259-4486. 1429 Gratiot Ave. Takeout. “One stop shop for all of your meat, poultry and seafood needs too.