Edward Kirk Herrmann (July 21, 1943 – December 31, 2014) was an American actor, director, and writer. Herrmann was perhaps best known for his portrayals of Franklin D. Roosevelt in the miniseries Eleanor and Franklin (1974), Richard Gilmore in Amy Sherman-Palladino's comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls (2000-2007), and a ubiquitous narrator for historical programs on The History Channel and in ...
Edward Herrmann, Actor: Overboard. Edward Herrmann was born on July 21, 1943 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA as Edward Kirk Herrmann. He was an actor, known for Overboard (1987), The Lost Boys (1987) and Annie (1982). He was married to Star Herrmann and Leigh Curran. He died on December 31, 2014 in New York City, New York, USA.
Dec 31, 2014 · “Edward Herrmann, besides being an accomplished actor, was also a true gentleman and a scholar, as well as being an incredibly kind and decent man,” Kass said. “He will be sorely missed.”
- Eliana Dockterman
Edward Herrmann was born on July 21, 1943 in Washington, District of Columbia, USA as Edward Kirk Herrmann. He was an actor, known for Overboard (1987), The Lost Boys (1987) and Annie (1982). He was married to Star Herrmann and Leigh Curran. He died on December 31, 2014 in New York City, New York, USA.
Dec 31, 2014 · Edward Herrmann-- perhaps best known for playing Richard Gilmore on "Gilmore Girls" -- died this morning in a hospital in New York.He was 71. Herrmann's family tells TMZ he had been battling brain ...
- 1 min
Dec 31, 2014 · Edward Herrmann Dead: Gilmore Girls Star Dies at 71 After Battling Brain Cancer. Stars Hollow has lost a family member. Noted stage and screen actor Edward Herrmann, best known for playing Richard ...
Dec 31, 2014 · December 31, 2014 / 3:41 PM / CBS News. Emmy Award-winning actor Edward Herrmann has died. He was 71. His manager, Robbie Kass, confirmed his death to CBS News, noting, "Edward Herrmann, besides ...
Dec 31, 2014 · Actor. A highly-versatile performer, he will probably be best remembered for playing 'Richard Gilmore' in the TV Series The Gilmore Girls (2000 to 2007). Raised in Michigan, he attended Bucknell University and later with the aid of a Fulbright Scholarship, he studied drama at London's Academy of Music and Dramatic...
- 21 Jul 1943, Washington, District of Columbia, District Of Columbia, USA
- 31 Dec 2014 (aged 71), New York, New York County (Manhattan), New York, USA
- Cremated, Other, Specifically: Ashes buried near his home in Sharon, Connecticut
- 140706202 · View Source
- He Had Been Battling Brain Cancer. Herrmann had been battling brain cancer and was undergoing chemo in New York, reports TMZ. The site reports that over the holidays that actor’s condition worsened and the decision was taken to take him off a respirator.
- Herrmann Had Just Launched a $14.5 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Accountant. Earlier in December 2014, the New York Daily News reported that Herrmann and his wife were suing their former accountants for $14.5 million.
- He’ll Be Forever Remembered as Richard Gilmore on Gilmore Girls. Lorelai and Richard The relationship of Lorelai and Richard Gilmore. Lorelai can't change what has happened in the past, and she feels like she can never live up to her father's expectations and be "perfect."
- Herrmann Is Survived by His Wife & 5 Kids. He’s survived by his five children and second wife Star Hayner. The couple lived in Salisbury, Connecticut, together.
Nov 21, 2016 · Left, Lorelai and Richard, played by Lauren Graham and Edward Herrmann, front, share a father-daughter cocktail hour while Rory and Emily, played by Alexis Bledel and Kelly Bishop, argue about ...
- related to: Edward Herrmann
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month