Eli Goree. Eli Goree is a Canadian actor that is known for his award winning portrayal of great American Olympian athlete Dave Albritton in the film Race (2016); and for his roles in TV Series' The 100 (2014), Ballers (2018) and Riverdale (2018) and Pearson (2019). Eli has a diploma in Film and Television acting from the Canadian Film Center ...
Eli Goree (born May 26, 1994) is a Canadian actor. He is best known for his roles as Quincy in HBO's Ballers, Malik in Da Kink in My Hair (2007–09), Wells Jaha in the post-apocalyptic drama show The 100 (2014–17), Joel Goodson in the supernatural horror show Dead of Summer, and Cassius Clay in Regina King's biographical drama film One Night in Miami...
111k Followers, 172 Following, 76 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eli Goree (@therealeligoree)
- Eli Goree's Name Is One to Remember, and These 8 Roles Prove It. We could spend hours talking about how much we love One Night in Miami's Eli Goree. From his time as Wells Jaha on The 100 to playing the GOAT Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali, Goree has proven time and time again that he has both the charisma and talent to take on any role.
- Eli Goree as Dave Albritton in Race (2016) Race follows the rise of Olympic athlete Jesse Owens as he attends the 1936 Berlin Olympic games. Goree portrays Jesse's college-classmate-turned-Olympic-teammate Dave Albritton, who claimed a silver medal during the 1936 games in the high jump.
- Eli Goree as Joel Goodson on Dead of Summer (2016) Set in 1989, Dead of Summer is a supernatural horror series that sees what happens when the campers and counselors of Camp Stillwater deal with an ancient mythological terror.
- Eli Goree as Ernest Dawson on GLOW (2018) Since GLOW is about the "Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling," we don't get to see much of Goree in the series. He plays Ernest Dawson, the son of Tammé Dawson - aka the Welfare Queen - who is embarrassed by his mother's character portrayal.
Eli Goree portrayed Wells Jaha on the CW's The 100. He was part of the main cast for three episodes in Season One and a guest star in one episode of Season Two. 1 Life and Career 2 Trivia 3 Gallery 4 External links 5 References Eli Goree is a Canadian actor that is known for his supporting roles...
Mar 11, 2016 · Eli Goree is an actor of Canadian nationality, known best for appearing as Malik in Da Kink in My Hair and other roles on television and in films. The secretive actor hides details in relation to his personal life pretty well and has not mentioned his date of birth. He was born and grew up in Halifax, Canada and due to his acting credits; his ...
Eli Goree is a Canadian actor, talk show host, comedian, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for having been cast as Quincy in Ballers, Munroe “Mad Dog” Moore in Riverdale, Wells Jaha in The 100, Joel Goodson in Dead of Summer, and Cassius Clay in One Night in Miami.
- May 26, 1994
- 78 kg
- 6 ft 2 in
Sep 29, 2019 · Eli Goree Wiki: Age, Childhood, and Education. Eli Goree was born on the 26th May 1994, in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada; he hasn’t revealed much about his family, such as the names and professions of his parents, and also whether he has any siblings or not.
Taking place in Miami, Florida on Feb. 25, 1964, the film is a fictional account of an evening with prolific figures Muhammad Ali ( Eli Goree ), Jim Brown ( Aldis Hodge ), Sam Cooke and Malcolm X ( Kingsley Ben-Adir ), as they gather to discuss civil rights and the cultural upheaval of the 1960s.
Eli Goree was born in the middle of Millennials Generation. 9. Eli Goree’s birthstone is Emerald. Emerald was one of Cleopatra’s favorite gems. It has long been associated with fertility, rebirth, and love. 10. Eli Goree’s birth flower is Lily of the valley. Lilies expresses purity of heart, majesty and honor.
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- TV Actor
- 27 years old