Elsa Einstein (18 January 1876 – 20 December 1936) was the second wife and cousin of Albert Einstein. Their mothers were sisters, making them maternal first cousins, and further, their fathers were first cousins, making them paternal second cousins. Elsa had the surname of Einstein at birth, lost it when she took the name of her first husband ...
- Ilse Lowenthal Einstein, Margot Lowenthal Einstein
- Being the second wife and cousin of Albert Einstein
- Hermann Einstein (father-in-law; first cousin, once removed)
Apr 11, 2018 · Elsa changed her name when she married her first husband, Max Lowenthal, in 1896. The two had three children before getting divorced in 1908 and Elsa regained her maiden name when she married Albert. Albert Einstein had a marriage before Elsa as well. His first wife, Mileva Maria, was a Serbian mathematician and the two were married in 1903.
- Kara Goldfarb
Apr 02, 2014 · Elsa Einstein was physicist Albert Einstein's second wife, supporting his work, nursing him back to health, and moving with him from Germany to the United States in 1933.
- Genefe Navilon
- Elsa was Einstein’s second wife. Albert Einstein and his first wife, Mileva Marić. Credit: ETH-Bibliothek Zürich, Bildarchiv. Albert Einstein was married twice.
- She was Einstein’s first cousin. Cousins marrying each other wasn’t frowned upon at that time. Interestingly enough, Elsa and Albert were cousins on both sides.
- She was a great cook and took care of Einstein well. Elsa and Albert Einstein. Credit: Wikimedia Commons. Personality-wise, the difference between Elsa and Mileva were day and night.
- She deliberately scared people away from Albert Einstein. Elsa and Albert Einstein. Credit: Wikimedia Commons. It’s widely known that Elsa acted as a gatekeeper of sorts for Albert.
Einstein’s nonscientific second wife, Elsa, did become widely known, especially in the United States, when she accompanied her husband on several well-publicized visits during the 1920s, then ...
Jan 02, 2020 · Einstein, like Charles Darwin before him, embarked on a sexual relationship with his cousin Elsa Einstein, who “had been divorced since 1908 and had two daughters, aged fifteen and thirteen.” This grieved his wife even more. Hans C. Ohanian, another biographer, writes that when Einstein arrived in Berlin, he “did not spend much time at home.
Elsa Einstein with her husband (Photo credit: Wikipedia) Although I may not condone some of Einstein’s behaviors with his family, I was not there in his shoes and I do not know what factors impacted his choices.
Dec 06, 2011 · Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany on March 14, 1879. His father was Hermann Einstein, and his mother was Paul Einstein. ... In 1935 they emigrated permanently to U.S. A year later Elsa was ...
Disney Frozen Elsa Build A Bear $15 (Herndon) ... Hiking Carrier, BikeSeat, High, Baby Einstein & M $40 (Falls Church) pic hide this posting restore restore this ...
LEGO set - Used - Star Wars Death Star - 75159. $500. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $25. image 1 of 2. <. >. favorite this post. Apr 5.