- Euphemia had one brother: Wartislaw IV von Pomerania-Wolgast. Euphemia married Christoffer II of Denmark . Christoffer was born on September 29 1276, in Avnsbjorg, Sjorslev, Viborg, Viborg Amt, Danmark.
Jul 02, 2019 · Genealogy profile for Euphemia of Pomerania, Queen Of Denmark Euphemia (c.1290 - 1330) - Genealogy Genealogy for Euphemia (c.1290 - 1330) family tree on Geni, with over 200 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives.
Euphemia of Pomerania was born in 1285, to Bogislaw IV, Duke of Pomerania. Euphemia married Christopher II of Denmark in 1300, at age 15. They had 3 children: Valdemar IV Atterdag of Denmark, Otto Duke of Lolland and Estonia and Eric Christoffersen of Denmark. Euphemia passed away on July 26 1330, at age 45.
Genealogy for Elizabeth of Pomerania-Wolgast (1360 - 1388) family tree on Geni, with over 190 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. People Projects Discussions Surnames
a) EUPHEMIA von Mecklenburg (-after 6 Aug 1400). The late 14th century Doberaner Genealogie names “Albertum cum duabus filiabus” as the children of “dominus Hinricus” and his wife “dominam Ingeburgem filiam domini Woldemari regis Danorum”.
duke of Pomerania-Wolgast 1220-1264 duke of Pomerania 1264-1278 1X 1238 Marianna of Sweden 1215-1252 2X 1253 Margarete of Werle-Rostock 1235-1261 3X 1267 Mathilde of Brandenburg-Salzwedel 1255-1316: his grave in the Marienkirche, Szczecin = Stettin. grave of 1e spouse in the Nonnenkloster, Szczecin = Stettin.
Duke Bogislaw II of Pomerania-Wolgast (1187-1220), *1178/86, +24.1.1220; m.Miroslawa of Pomerelia (+after 18.5.1233), dau.of Mestwin I of Pomerelia and Pss Swinislawa of Poland D1.
Aug 30, 2015 · Wartislaw IV, Duke of Pomerania. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Wartislaw IV (born before 1290, died 1 August 1326) was the duke of Pomerania-Wolgast. Son of duke Bogislaw IV and his wife Margareta from the Principality of Rügen (daughter of prince Wizlaw II) Wartislaw IV had four sisters: Jutta, Elisabeth, Margareta and Eufemia.
Bogislaw received most of the Farther Pomeranian parts of Pomerania-Wolgast, thence Pomerania-Stolp (named after the town of Stolp, now Słupsk). Wartislaw received the Neustettin (now Szczecinek ) area, and the sons of Barnim received North- Western Pomerania with Rügen and Usedom .
Bogislaw was the eldest son of Duke Barnim I by his second wife, sometimes said to be a daughter of King Eric X of Sweden.He was an adult at his father's death in 1278, having been co-ruler since 1276.
- Komnenodukai Angeloi Pedigree
- Palaiologos Pedigree
- Laskaris Pedigree
- Descent Through Medieval Denmark, Sweden and Norway
- Queen Olga's Ancestry
This primary pedigree follows, as much as possible, matrilinealdescent. 9) Alexios I Komnenos m Irene Doukaina 10) Theodora Komnene Porphyrogenitam Konstantinos Angelos 11) Andronikos Doukas Angelos 12) Isaac II Angelosof Constantinople 13) Irene Angelina m Philip of Swabia 14) Isabella of Swabia m Ferdinand III of Castile 15) Juan Manuel 16) Juan Manuel 17) Juana Manuel of Castile m Henry II of Castile 18) Eleanor of Castile m Charles III of Navarre 19) Blanche II of Navarre m John II of Aragon 20) Eleanor I of Navarre m Gaston IV 21) Catherine de Foix m Gaston de Foix 22) Anna of Foix-Candale m Vladislaus II of Bohemia and Hungary 23) Anna of Bohemia and Hungary m Ferdinand I 24) Archduchess Maria of Austria m Wilhelm 25) Maria Eleonora of Cleves m Albert Frederick 26) Magdalena Sibylla of Prussia m John George I 27) Augustus 28) Magdalena Sibylle of Saxe-Weissenfels m Friedrich I 29) Anna Sophie of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburgm Louis Frederick of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt 30) Anna Sophie m...
9) Emperor Alexios I m Eirene Doukaina 10) Theodora porphyrogennita m Konstantinos Angelos 11) Andronikos Angelos 12) Alexios III Angelos m Euphrosyne Doukaina Kamatera 13) Eirene Angelina m Alexios Palaiologos 14) Theodora Palaiologina m Andronikos Palaiologos 15) Michael VIII Palaiologos m Theodora Doukaina Batatzaina 16) Andronikos II Palaiologos m Yolande of Montferrat, great-great-granddaughter of Irene Angelina, herself the daughter of Isaac II Angelos 17) Theodoros Palaiologos 18) Yolande of Montferrat m Aimone 19) Amedeo VIm Bonne de Bourbon 20) Amedeo VII m Bonne de Berry, descendant of Kunigunda of Swabia, daughter of Irene Angelina 21) Amedeo VIIIm Mary of Burgundy, descendant of Kunigunda, Queen of Bohemia, daughter of Irene Angelina 22) Margaret of Savoy m2 Louis IV 23) Philip 24) Amalia of the Palatinate m George I of Pomerania-Wolgast 25) Anne Margaret of Pomerania m Ernest 26) Elisabeth of Brunswick-Grubenhagen m John II 27) Alexander 28) August Philipp 29) Frederick...
12) Alexios III Angelos m Euphrosyne Doukaina Kamatera 13) Anna Angelina of Constantinople m Theodore I Laskaris 14) Maria Laskarina m Bela IV of Hungary 15) Stephen V of Hungary 16) Maria Arpad of Hungary m Charles II of Naples 17) Margaret of Sicily m Charles 18) Jeanne of Valois m William III 19) Johanna of Hainaut and Holland m William V 20) William II 21) Johanna of Julich and Gelderland m Jan van Arkel 22) Maria van Arkelm Jan van Egmond 23) Arnold 24) Margaret of Gelderland m Frederick 25) John I of Simmern 26) John II of Simmern 27) Frederick III 28) Louis VI 29) Anne Marie of the Palatinate m Charles Vasa 30) Catherine of Sweden m John Casimir 31) Eleonora Catharina of the Palatinate m Frederick of Hesse-Eschwege 32) Christine of Hesse m Ferdinand Albert 33) Ferdinand Albert II, Duke of Brunswick 34) Juliane Marie of Brunswick m Frederick V of Denmarkand Norway 35) Frederick 36) Princess Louise Charlotte of Denmark m Prince William of Hesse 37) Louise of Hesse m Christian I...
The daughters of Eric IV of Denmark and his wife Jutta of Saxony were very early Scandinavians to descend from several Byzantine Emperors. Those daughters, Sophia of Denmark and Ingeborg of Denmarkwere progenitors of several lines of mighty Northern European princely dynasties, spreading Byzantine ancestry. 1) Emperor Leo VIof Constantinople m2 Zoe Tzautzaina 2) Anna of Byzantium m Louis the Blind, King of Lower Burgundy and Italy (disputed) 3) Charles-Constantine, Count of Vienne 4) Constance of Provence m Boso II 5) William II 6) Constance of Provence m Robert II of France 7) Robert I 8) Hildegarde of Burgundy m William VIII 9) William IX of Aquitaine m Philippa of Toulouse, descendant of Roubaud III, another descendant of Anna. 10) Agnes of Poitou m Ramiro II of Aragon 11) Petronella I of Aragon m Ramon Berenguer IV, maternal grandson of Gerberga, Countess of Arles, great-granddaughter of William II of Provence, another descendant of Anna 12) Dulcia of Aragon m Sancho I of Portug...
Matriline: Descent from Empress Euphrosyne Doukaina Kamatera
12) Euphrosyne Doukaina Kamatera, Empress m Alexios III Angelos 13) Anna Komnene Angelina m Theodore I Laskaris 14) Maria Laskarina m Bela IV of Hungary 15) Ilona of Hungary m Boleslaw 16) Elisabeth of Kalisz m Henry V 17) Euphemia of Silesia m Otto II 18) Elisabeth of Carinthia m Peter II of Sicily 19) Beatrix of Aragon-Sicily m Rupert II 20) Anna of the Palatinate m William VII 21) Margaret of Julich m Otto 22) Elisabeth of Brunswick-Gottingen m Eric 23) Anna of Brunswick-Grubenhagen m Albe...
Eudokia Komnenem William VIII, Lord of Montpellier Marie of Montpellier m Peter II of Aragon James I of Aragon m Violant of Hungary Isabella of Aragon m Philip III of France Charles Isabelle of Valois m Peter I Joan of Bourbon m Charles V of France Charles VI of France m Isabeau of Bavaria Joan of France m John VI Isabelle of Brittany m Guy XIV Jean de Laval, lord of La Roche Guy XV and of Montfort Charlotte de Laval-Montfort m Gaspard II Louise de Coligny m William I-Nassau Frederick Henry H...
Maria Laskarina m Bela IV of Hungary Anna of Hungary m Rostislav Mihailovich of Chernigov Kunigunda of Chernigovm Otakar I of Bohemia Venceslaus II of Bohemia Elisabeth I of Bohemia m John I of Bohemia Bonne of Bohemia m John II of France Marie Valois m Robert I Yolande of Bar m John I of Aragon Yolande of Aragon m Louis II of Naples Marie of Anjou m Charles VII of France Madeleine of Francem Gaston, Prince of Viana Catherine I of Navarre m John III of Navarre Isabelle of Navarrem René I de R...