Most of our music is created for film, TV, commercials and games, however, some songs may find their way to radio and direct streaming. As more and more gaming and entertainment devices continue to integrate popular songs from Pop, Rock, Hip Hop artists, FilmScoreMusic.com will also produce songs within the same genres. Our Direction
- Frozen – Christophe Beck. In Frozen, Disney animation moves back to its best form. Christophe Beck, composer for the Muppets’ recent big screen outings, wrote touching music that perfectly complemented the songs by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.
- Interstellar – Hans Zimmer. Zimmer delivered magnificently for Interstellar, receiving an Oscar nod for his soundtrack. Painstakingly composed over two years, Zimmer visited London’s Temple Church to record its historic organ.
- Casablanca – Max Steiner. The peak of Max Steiner’s noir years, he apparently begged to drop ‘As Time Goes By’ from featuring in the film’s score, but was overruled.
- James Bond Theme – Monty Norman. The most famous guitar riff in cinema has featured in every official Bond film since Dr. No (1962), when it accompanied the opening title.
- Jason Zumwalt
- 3 min
- Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope (1977) When it comes to the best film scores of all time, few can touch the impact of John Williams’ symphonic soundtrack for the original Star Wars film.
- The Godfather (1972) Is there a score that better invokes the sights, sounds, and tones of the film it accompanied? Certainly, there is not. This score by the prolific Italian composer Giovanni “Nino” Rota is so powerful that even real mobsters well up with tears when they hear it.
- The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (1966) Ennio Morricone is a master of Western gothic soundtracks and this particular work could not be more singular and attached to his legacy.
- Gone With The Wind (1939) You’d be hard-pressed to find a more quintessential score from the Golden Age of cinema. This film’s main theme could not be more heartbreaking, grand, and epically tragic, thanks to the legendary composer Max Steiner, who used music as a tool to develop characters.
People also ask
What is the difference between a film score and soundtrack?
What films have good music?
How classical music influenced the history of film scoring?
Which composer is especially noted for his film music?
Film score music playlist contains royalty free original music soundtracks (OST) uploaded to 4Tune - No Copyright Music.
Aug 10, 2020 · A movie score is a piece of original music made to accompany the visuals of a film. Also known as a film score, it is different from the movie soundtrack, which uses pre-existing songs, often with vocals. Typically, movie scores don’t use vocals. Criteria for the best movie scores:
- 1 min
612 Film score PLAYLISTS Trending gold Ketterdam by knittedcoffee platinum Study By Day & Night Ravenclaw by Kat.alx platinum film scores (: by erinwentley Writing by stephrosee22 gold study sesh by melanieclareex Music to Write to... by gardner.jayme The Other Soundtracks by stephen.seitz The Best of Classical by scarletbrienne gold