Feb 08, 2008 · Directed by Andy Tennant. With Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson, Donald Sutherland, Alexis Dziena. A new clue to the whereabouts of a lost treasure rekindles a married couple's sense of adventure -- and their estranged romance.
- Andy Tennant
- 2 min
McConaughey were one of the most iconic duos involved in early 2000s rom-coms. The pair played onscreen love interests twice—first in 2003's How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and then in 2008's & ...
Best Life via Yahoo News
6 days ago
- UCLA coach Mick Cronin is really unimpressed by his team after loss to San Diego StateLA Times via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- Matthew McConaughey spoke about his "snotty" on-screen kiss with Kate HudsonCosmo via Yahoo News7 days ago
- The only way for the Eagles to win is to loseNBC Sports Philadelphia via Yahoo Sports8 hours ago
- Covid relief: McConnell and Schumer can’t even agree on whether negotiations have actually resumedThe Independent via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Matthew McConaughey defends himself after Kate Hudson criticises his on-screen kissThe Independent via Yahoo News7 days ago
Fool's Gold can be one of three minerals. The most common mineral mistaken for gold is pyrite. Chalcopyrite may also appear gold-like, and weathered mica can mimic gold as well. Compared to actual gold, these minerals will flake, powder or crumble when poked with a metal point, whereas gold will gouge or indent like soft lead.
"Fool's gold" is a common nickname for pyrite. Pyrite received that nickname because it is worth virtually nothing, but has an appearance that "fools" people into believing that it is gold . With a little practice, there are many easy tests that anyone can use to quickly tell the difference between pyrite and gold.
Fool's Gold is a decently charming movie, not a bad couple of hours diversion (once anyway) especially if you come across it while channel surfing, but not much more.
- action, adventure, romance
People also ask
What is fool's gold made out of?
Does fool's gold have any value?
Is there real gold where Fools Gold is?
What is another word for "fool's gold"?
Fool’s Gold Original pairs perfectly with any plant based BBQ dishes such as jackfruit, soy, tempeh, seitan, tofu, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, and more. Shop Fool's Gold Bring the real KC style BBQ into your life
Fool’s Gold jewelry is ethically made in the USA using responsibly sourced and sustainable materials. For every piece of jewelry sold, we gratefully give back to people and the planet through causes that matter to us. Fool’s Gold was born from a belief that design and sustainability can, and should, exist in harmony.
Fool's Gold (2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
Fool's Gold was released on February 8, 2008, in the North America and grossed $21.5 million in 3,125 theaters its opening weekend, ranking #1 at the box office. As of September 2008, the film grossed over $110.5 million worldwide — $70.2 million in the North America and $40.3 million in other territories. Critical response