About Frankfurt There’s plenty to see and do in this 2,000-year-old German city. The gothic Saint Bartholomeus Cathedral is a perseverant structure, having been destroyed and rebuilt twice since its 14th century construction.
People also ask
What to do in Frankfurt for free?
What do you do in Frankfurt Germany?
What is Frankfurt like?
What are fun things to do in Frankfurt Germany?
Frankfurt am Main, English Frankfurt on the Main, city, Hessen Land (state), western Germany. The city lies along the Main River about 19 miles (30 km) upstream from its confluence with the Rhine River at Mainz. Pop. (2011) city, 667,925; (2000 est.) urban agglom., 3,681,000.
Glinting with glass, steel and concrete skyscrapers, Frankfurt-on-the-Main (pronounced ‘mine’) is unlike any other German city.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 53,859 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Eintracht Frankfurt - Arminia Bielefeld 1-1 | Highlights | Matchday 1 – Bundesliga 2020/21youtube.com
- Ein Tag in Frankfurt am Main | WDR Reisenyoutube.com
- Frankfurt at Night 2020 – 8K Timelapse Filmyoutube.com
- ONE DAY IN FRANKFURT AM MAIN (GERMANY) | 4K UHD | Time-Lapse-Tour through an amazing city! | Enjoy!youtube.com
Oct 13, 2020 · Frankfurt (German: Frankfurt am Main) is the business and financial centre of Germany and the largest city in the German state of Hesse. The city is known for its futuristic skyline and the busiest German airport. Located on the river Main, Frankfurt is the financial capital of Continental Europe and the transportation centre of Germany.
- 248.31 km²
- City of Hesse
- Euro (EUR)
- 701,350(2013 est.)
Tourismus+Congress GmbH Kaiserstraße 56 60329 Frankfurt am Main Tel. +49 (0) 69/21 23 88 00 email@example.com
Frankfurt Airport lies 12 km (7.5 mi) southwest of central Frankfurt, near the Autobahn intersection Frankfurter Kreuz, where two of the most heavily used motorways in Europe (A3 and A5) meet. The airport grounds, which form a city district of Frankfurt named Frankfurt-Flughafen, are surrounded by the Frankfurt City Forest.
Frankfurt Airport is the first German airport to receive the new "Safe from Covid-19" quality seal from TÜV Hesse, the technical inspection association of the state of Hesse. It has been conferred in recognition of the airport's successful implementation of all of the hygiene and social distancing requirements that apply to its industry.
- Crescent Bakery. Crescent Bakery, in the heart of downtown Frankfort, is the place for amazing Artisan bread, handcut doughnuts, and Leelanau Roasters coffee.
- Quiet Victorian Farmhouse. Enjoy the beautiful Northern Michigan countryside while staying in a spacious updated farmhouse. This four bedroom with three bathroom house is fully...
- Frankfort Area Rentals. Frankfort Area Rentals manages a variety of private homes, cottages and apartments available as vacation rental opportunities.
- Liquid Flight. Flyboarding is the newest power water sport around. It’s a whole new kind of intensity. Rocket boots, propelled by the water force created by the Sea...