Frankfurt Airport is Germany's busiest. Frankfurt is one of the major financial centres of the European continent, with the headquarters of the European Central Bank, Deutsche Bundesbank, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, KfW, Commerzbank, several cloud and fintech startups and other institutes.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt
Frankfurt Airport is Germany's busiest. Frankfurt is one of the major financial centres of the European continent, with the headquarters of the European Central Bank, Deutsche Bundesbank, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, KfW, Commerzbank, several cloud and fintech startups and other institutes.
About Frankfurt There’s plenty to see and do in this 2,000-year-old German city. The gothic Saint Bartholomeus Cathedral is a perseverant structure, having been destroyed and rebuilt twice since its 14th century construction.
- GERMANY: Frankfurt: Paul Von Hindenburg visit (1925)youtube.com
- 1. FC Köln - Eintracht Frankfurt | 1-1 | Highlights | Matchday 4 – Bundesliga 2020/21youtube.com
- The Grand Tower: Germany’s tallest residential buildingmsn.com
- Tour Frankfurt Germanyyoutube.com
The city of Frankfurt is not only Germany’s most international city, it also maintains many city partnerships and partner cooperations throughout Europe and the world.
Frankfurt am Main, English Frankfurt on the Main, city, Hessen Land (state), western Germany. The city lies along the Main River about 19 miles (30 km) upstream from its confluence with the Rhine River at Mainz. Pop. (2011) city, 667,925; (2000 est.) urban agglom., 3,681,000. The Römer, the old town hall, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 53,863 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Tourismus+Congress GmbH Kaiserstraße 56 60329 Frankfurt am Main Tel. +49 (0) 69/21 23 88 00 email@example.com
People also ask
What is it like to live in Frankfurt Germany?
What are fun things to do in Frankfurt Germany?
What do you do in Frankfurt Germany?
What is the population of Frankfurt Germany?
Frankfurt has become “Mainhattan.” Spread along both banks of the Main River (hence its formal name, Frankfurt am Main), the city has always held a special place in German history.
Mar 10, 2020 · Frankfurt was the birthplace of Germany's greatest writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. His family home, Goethe House - where Goethe was born on August 28, 1749, and lived until 1765 - shows how the well-to-do family and their staff would have lived.
- Römerberg. The Römerberg has been the center of Frankfurt's social and civic life for centuries. This cobblestone square in the old town has been a hub of Frankfurt life since the ninth century.
- Historiches Museum Frankfurt. Due south of the square is the Historiches Museum Frankfurt. It's highlighted by the permanent collection, "Collectors and Donors of Frankfurt," which features the private art and artifact collections of a dozen well-known Frankfurters.
- Alte Oper. Would you believe this beauty was nearly wiped out in World War II? Frankfurt's old opera isn't nearly as ancient as it looks. The handsome neoclassical structure was heavily damaged during World War II and was only rebuilt in the 1980s after a public outcry saved it from demolition.
- Frankfurt Zoological Gardens. One of Europe's oldest zoos (1858), Frankfurt Zoological Gardens is also one of its largest and most prestigious, with more than 4,500 animals from 450 species.
Feel-Good results for Frankfurt Germany
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.