Franklin Delano Roosevelt (/ ˈroʊzəvəlt /, /- vɛlt /; January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), often referred to by his initials FDR, was an American politician who served as the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945.
Feb 05, 2020 · Franklin D. Roosevelt’s Early Life and Career Born on January 30, 1882, on a large estate near the village of Hyde Park, New York, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was the only child of his wealthy...
Franklin D. Roosevelt, in full Franklin Delano Roosevelt, byname FDR, (born January 30, 1882, Hyde Park, New York, U.S.—died April 12, 1945, Warm Springs, Georgia), 32nd president of the United States (1933–45).
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945) was the 32nd president of the United States, holding office from 1933-45 as the country emerged from the Great Depression and entered World War II. His New Deal programs created millions of jobs, and the Birmingham-based Southern Conference for Human Welfare worked to promote the New Deal in the South.
As it turns out, this piece of Thanksgiving history dates all the way back to Franklin D. Roosevelt. What could possibly be the problem ...
Best Life via Yahoo News
1 day ago
- Trump’s Next Two Months of MayhemBloomberg via Yahoo Finance2 days ago
- Giving thanks, expressing hope: presidential wishes at ThanksgivingLA Times via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Here's why Thanksgiving is always on the fourth Thursday of NovemberUSA TODAY via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Biden has ambitious executive order options, if he’s bold enough to sign themFortune via Yahoo Finance2 days ago
- 8 Common Myths About Thanksgiving You Probably Still BelieveBest Life via Yahoo News1 day ago
On St. Patrick’s Day, 1905, he married Eleanor Roosevelt. Following the example of his fifth cousin, President Theodore Roosevelt, whom he greatly admired, Franklin D. Roosevelt entered public...