- FROZEN | Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney UKyoutube.com
- Do You Want to Build a Snowman? (From "Frozen"/Sing-Along)youtube.com
- Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel - For the First Time in Forever (From "Frozen"/Sing-Along)youtube.com
- Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood - Show Yourself (From "Frozen 2"/ Sing-Along)youtube.com
Welcome to the official site for Disney Frozen. Watch videos, play games, listen to music, browse photos, and buy the movie on Digital HD, Blu-ray and DVD.
- wikipedia.org★On March 12, 2015, at Disney's annual meeting of shareholders in San Francisco, Iger, Lasseter, and actor Josh Gad (the voice of Olaf) officially announced a full-length sequel, Frozen 2, was in development at Disney, with Buck and Lee returning as directors and Del Vecho returning as producer.★On September 28, Gad announced his role in the sequel with Buck, Lee, Del Vecho and Lasseter.
Our Featured Articles
- Yahoo Movies UK5 months ago
Big highlights include the launch of Frozen II, the live recording of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s smash hit...
- GOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance1 day ago
Thanksgiving weekend is traditionally a big opening weekend for movies — especially family-friendly...
- Indiewire via Yahoo News3 days ago
After weeks of seeing many films hold well in the absence of competition, all dropped by at least 40...
UK supermarket chain Iceland promoted the film as part of its 2019 Christmas advertisement.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_(supermarket)
Cast - Last seen in
- Yahoo Movies UK5 months ago
Nov 27, 2013 · Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. From the outside Elsa looks poised, regal and reserved, but in reality she lives in fear as she wrestles with a mighty secret: she was born with the power to create ice and snow.
- Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
- 3 min
Frozenis a 2013 American 3Dcomputer-animatedmusicalfantasy filmproduced by Walt Disney Animation Studiosand released by Walt Disney Pictures. The 53rd Disney animated feature film, it is inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's 1844 fairy tale "The Snow Queen".
In Disney’s "Frozen," Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom. Then, Elsa faces a dangerous journey into the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle in search of truths about the past in "Frozen 2."
- 58 sec
- External Links
The film begins with a crew of ice harvesters collecting ice from a frozen lake in the Scandinavian mountains (\\"Frozen Heart\\"). Among them is an 8-year old orphan boy named Kristoff, and his reindeer calf Sven, who try to emulate the harvesters but are always shut out. After collecting enough ice, the harvesters load it onto their sled and depart, headed for the town of Arendelle.The scene changes to the castle in the Kingdom of Arendelle. That night, 5-year old Princess Anna is restless, so...
1. Kristen Bell as Anna 1. Livvy Stubenrauch as 5-year old Anna (speaking) 2. Katie Lopez as 5-year old Anna (singing) 3. Agatha Lee Monn as 9-year old Anna (singing) 2. Idina Menzel as Elsa 1. Eva Bella as 8-year old Elsa 2. Spencer Lacey Ganus as 12-year old Elsa 3. Jonathan Groff as Kristoff 1. Tyree Brown as young Kristoff 4. Josh Gad as Olaf 5. Santino Fontana as Hans 6. Ciarán Hinds as Grand Pabbie 7. Alan Tudyk as the Duke of Weselton 8. Chris Williams as Oaken 9. Maia Wilson as Bulda...
The Disney studio first began exploring a possible live action/animation biography film of author and poet Hans Christian Andersen sometime in late 1937 before the December premiere of its film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the first feature-length hand-drawn animated film ever made. In March 1940, Walt Disney suggested a co-production to film producer Samuel Goldwyn, where Goldwyn's studio would shoot the live-action sequences of Andersen's life and Disney's studio would animate Andersen'...
Frozen was released theatrically in the United States on November 27, 2013, and it was accompanied by the new Mickey Mouse animated short film Get a Horse! The film's premiere was at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California on November 19, 2013, and had a five-day limited release there, starting from November 22, before going into wide release.
Frozen opened to strong early reviews, with several critics comparing the film favorably to the films of the Disney Renaissance, particularly The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Lion King. Indeed, some journalists thought the film's success marked a second Disney Renaissance. The film was praised for its visuals, themes, musical numbers, screenplay, and voice acting, especially of Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, and Josh Gad. The \\"Let It Go\\" musical sequence was repeatedly...
On April 25, 2017, after many rumors and speculation, a sequel was officially slated for release on November 27, 2019.Co-directors of the original film, Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, as well as producer, Peter Del Vecho, are set to helm the project.On April 25, 2017, the official release date for the Frozen sequel was announced by Disney. On September 28, Josh Gad and Disney announced on social media that recording for the film had officially begun.
1. The film takes place in July, according to Oaken's comment \\"A real howler in July, yes?\\" 2. It is widely assumed that Frozen Fever confirms the film's chronology. In the short, a map is briefly seen with the Roman Numeral \\"MDCCCXL\\". This translates to 1840, and as Frozen Fever takes place during Anna's birthday (June 21st) and Frozen takes places in July, the short must have occurred eleven months after the events of Frozen, setting the film in July of 1839. 3. The names of four of the ma...
1. Frozen on Wikipedia 2. Frozen on IMDb 3. Frozen on Disney.com 4. Frozen Wiki 5. Frozen User Reviews on Votable 6. FROZEN on Stage 7. Frozen on Rotten Tomatoes 8. Disney Frozen's Official Facebook 9. Disney Frozen's Official Google+ 10. Disney Frozen's on Pinterest
- 2 min
Nov 22, 2019 · Having harnessed her ever-growing power after lifting the dreadful curse of the eternal winter in Frozen (2013), the beautiful conjurer of snow and ice, Queen Elsa, now rules the peaceful kingdom of Arendelle, enjoying a happy life with her sister, Princess Anna.
- Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
On Digital HD Now and Blu-ray 3/18 disney.com/ownfrozen Like Frozen on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyFrozen Follow Frozen on Twitter: http://www.t...
- 3 min
- Walt Disney Animation Studios
Footer. Movies Frozen 2 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Onward Mulan Jungle Cruise; New & Trending The Cast of Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Shares Their Hidden Talents | Oh My Disney Everything You Need to Know About Phineas and Ferb (in Under 60 Seconds) | Oh My Disney The Muppets Share Their Favorite Ice Cream Flavors | Oh My Disney Retro Gameplay: The Lion King | Oh My Disney ...
- 1 min