A labor shortage in the trucking industry is causing delays of fuel deliveries at gas stations around the US. Many stations in Pueblo and Canon City ran out this week.
7 hours ago
- Gas stations empty as driver shortage delays deliveries June 18, 2021, 6:06 PM A labor shortage in the trucking industry is causing delays of fuel deliveries at gas stations around the US. Many stations in Pueblo and Canon City ran out this week. Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions.
People also ask
What states are having a gas shortage?
What is causing gas shortage?
Which states are affected by gas shortage?
Why are we running out of gas?
May 14, 2021 · — US Consumer Product Safety Commission (@USCPSC) May 12, 2021 The fear of a gas shortage has perpetuated the crisis. It's a cyclical problem: As drivers buy up gas in excess, stations run dry,...
- Courtney Linder
Apr 27, 2021 · A shortage of tanker truck drivers could cause some stations to run out of gas this summer, according to industry experts. "We were even hauling boxes for Amazon just to keep our drivers busy ...
May 13, 2021 · Updated 9:44 AM ET, Thu May 13, 2021 New York (CNN Business) The Colonial Pipeline is back in action after a six-day shutdown, but widespread gas station outages in the Southeast could linger for...
The shutdown of the Colonial Pipeline, which transports gas from Texas to New York Harbor, has caused unwarranted panic buying. The East Coast receives about 45% of its gas from the Colonial ...
May 27, 2021 · May 27, 2021 Topic: Propane Shortage Blog Brand: Politics. Tags: Gas Shortage Propane Energy Propane Prices Gasoline Shortage The Next Crisis Gas Shortage: A Propane Gas Shortage Coming Soon?
- Chicken. The fried chicken wars are putting a strain on the poultry population. Major chains, including KFC, Buffalo Wild Wings and Wingstop, are "paying steep prices" for chicken and suppliers are having trouble keeping up demand because of difficulties attracting workers, the Wall Street Journal reported this week.
- Chlorine. EMBED. Swimming pool owners scramble for supplies as nationwide chlorine shortage looks to dry up their plans for the summer. Summer is around the corner, but anyone looking forward to a refreshing dip in the pool to cool off may be in for a big "shock."
- Computer chips. In the market for a new car, smartphone or washing machine this year? A global shortage of computer chips could mean you have to wait a while - and pay more.
- Gas. EMBED. According to National Tank Truck Carriers, up to a quarter of all tank trucks in the country that carry gas are parked because they don't have drivers.
May 15, 2021 · An Exxon station in Washington, DC ran out of gas on May 15, 2021 after a cyberattack crippled the biggest pipeline in the country and drivers started to stockpile fuel.