George Denis Patrick Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic, and author. Regarded as one of the most important and influential stand-up comics of all time, he was dubbed "the dean of counterculture comedians".
George Carlin- The official home of one of the most important and influential American stand-up comedian, social critic, actor, and author.
Actor, writer, and comedian George Carlin was known for his stand-up routines as well as TV appearances and roles in such films as 1987's 'Outrageous Fortune.'
The ONLY Official George Carlin YouTube Channel. Rare And Extensive Footage Of The Comic Legend. For photos, merchandise and other exclusive offers, please visit: www.GeorgeCarlin.com
- “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.” ― George Carlin.
- “The planet is fine. The people are fucked.” ― George Carlin.
- “Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.” ― George Carlin, When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?
- “Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
George Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, satirist, actor, writer, and an author who won five Grammy Awards for his comedy albums.Pleas...
- 62 min
Nov 17, 2009 · Comedian George Carlin's 'Last Words' Before his death in June 2008, comedian George Carlin spent 10 years working on a memoir, Last Words, with his longtime friend Tony Hendra. Hendra, a writer ...
Mar 26, 2020 · George Carlin was a legendary standup, an underrated actor and a prognosticator of sorts. A few months before the contemporary Mark Twain passed away in June 2008, the legendary humorist made like ...
- Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking, they want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation.You have no choice.
- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. George Carlin. Nature, Philosophy, Stupid.
- Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. George Carlin. Funny, Life, Witty.
- Keep in mind, the news media are not independent; they are a sort of bulletin board and public relations firm for the ruling class-the people who run things.
- Jessica Sager
- “Here’s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
- “Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.”
- “Some people see things that are and ask, ‘Why?’ Some people dream of things that never were and ask, ‘Why not?’ Some people have to go to work and don’t have time for all that.”
- “Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.”
- related to: George Carlin
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month