- related to: George Pelecanos
George P. Pelecanos (born 18 February 1957) is an American author. Many of his 20 books are in the genre of detective fiction and set primarily in his hometown of Washington, D.C. He is also a film and television producer and a television writer.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pelecanos
George Pelecanos was born in Washington, D.C. He worked as a line cook, dishwasher, bartender, and woman’s shoe salesman before publishing his first novel in 1992. Pelecanos is the author of twenty-one novels set in and around Washington, D.C.
George P. Pelecanos (born 18 February 1957) is an American author. Many of his 20 books are in the genre of detective fiction and set primarily in his hometown of Washington, D.C. He is also a film and television producer and a television writer.
- The Man Who Came Uptown. In bestselling and Emmy-nominated writer George Pelecanos' novel, one of the best mysteries of 2018 (Publishers Weekly), an ex-offender must choose between the man who got him out and the woman who showed him another path.
- The Martini Shot. Short stories and a novella from one of crime fiction's most revered writers. Whether they're cops or conmen, savage killers or creative types, gangsters or God-fearing citizens, George Pelecanos' characters are always engaged in a fight for their lives.
- The Double. Every man has his dark side . . . Spero Lucas confronts his own in the most explosive thriller yet from one of America's best-loved crime writers.
- What It Was. Washington, D.C., 1972. Derek Strange has left the police department and set up shop as a private investigator. His former partner, Frank "Hound Dog" Vaughn, is still on the force.
George P. Pelecanos is one of the highly renowned novelists from America, who likes to write literature & fiction, thriller, detective fiction, and mystery books. Most of the novels are set in Washington, D.C., which is also his hometown.
Pelecanos was born in Washington, D.C. in 1957. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland, College Park, and worked at a variety of jobs before getting involved in the film industry. He lives in Silver Spring, Maryland, with his wife and two children.
- George Pelecanos
George P. Pelecanos was born in Washington, DC in 1957. His first novel was published in 1992 and alongside his consequential success as an author, he has also worked as producer, writer and story editor for the acclaimed and award-winning US crime series, The Wire. His writing for the show earned him an Emmy nomination.
George P. Pelecanos is an American novelist of detective fiction. His novels usually take place in Washington D.C. (his hometown). His characters include Nick Stefanos, D.C. Quartet and Derek Strange. Aside from being an author, Pelecanos also works as a TV writer, TV producer and as a film producer.
BEST GEORGE PELECANOS BOOKS. These are two best books by George Pelecanos, The Big Blowdown (1996) and Hell to Pay (2002). The Big Blowdown: It is the year 1946, and the easiest way for two local men, Joey Recevo and Pete Karras to find work after the Great War is to offer extra muscles for a local boss who operates a protection scheme with the ...
George Pelecanos is the bestselling author of twenty novels set in and around Washington, D.C. He is also an independent film producer, and a producer and Emmy-nominated writer on the HBO series The Wire, Treme, and The Deuce. He lives in Maryland.
- George P. Pelecanos
- Back Bay Books
- related to: George Pelecanos
peoplelooker.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
mylife.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month