Gerald Lee McRaney (born August 19, 1947) is an American television and movie actor. McRaney is best known as one of the stars of the television shows Simon & Simon, Major Dad, Promised Land and House of Cards. He was a series regular in the first season of Jericho and the final season of Deadwood.
McRaney holds the distinction of being the last guest star to meet "Matt Dillon" in a gunfight on Gunsmoke (1955) - in the episode, Gunsmoke: Hard Labor (1975), first broadcast on February 24, 1975 (he lost). In fact, in the early portion of Gerald McRaney's career he almost always played the villain; but, since his first series, Simon & Simon...
Gerald McRaney was born August 19, 1947 in Collins, Mississippi. He is known as "Mac" to his family and friends. He began his acting career in junior high school when he injured his knee playing football and he joined the drama club.
Jun 05, 2020 · Gerald McRaney is an American actor, writer, director, and producer. He is best known for appearing on television shows including Simon & Simon, Major Dad, and House of Cards. Gerald McRaney: Age, Parents, Education, Ethnicity This actor was born on August 19, 1947, in Collins, Mississippi, the United States with a birth name Gerald Lee McRaney.
Mar 25, 2016 · Gerald McRaney is an American television and movie actor. He is best known for his role on the television show Simon & Simon, Major Dad and Promised Land. Gerald has been lucky to have such caring parents. He graduated from University of Mississippi.
- 71 years old
- Bikram Gyawali
- United States
- He Worked With An Organization To Combat Drug Abuse. Throughout his career, Gerald has used his platform to do more than just keep people entertained.
- He’s A Mississippi Native. Gerald was born and raised in Mississippi and he is very proud of his southern roots. He even attended the University of Mississippi.
- He Started Acting After A Knee Injury. Gerald isn’t the kind of person who knew he wanted to act when he was still in diapers. Instead, acting is something he fell into by accident.
- He’s Married To Delta Burke. Gerald has been married to actress Delta Burke since 1989. The two met while she was guest starring on Simon & Simon and it didn’t take long for them to hit it off.
Gerald McRaney, one of the leading stars in the program, hit viewers as Richard Simon. Likewise, McRaney’s work on the sitcom and series like Major Dad, Promised Land, and the Castle is best known. Gerald was born on August 19, 1947. His parents were Clyde and Edna McRaney in Collins, Mississippi, United States.
Gerald McRaney is an American actor. He is well-known for his role in the Tv series, Simon & Simon as Rick Simon, Major Dad as Major John D. MacGillis, and Promised Land as Russell Greene. Also, he has won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series, Dr. Nathan Katowski on Season 1 of This Is Us.
Jul 03, 2019 · Now that’s one happy couple! Delta Burke and her husband Gerald McRaney looked liked they were ready to go on a fantastic trip, as they were spotted together in Los Angeles in quite the outfits ...
- Bryan Brunati
- related to: Gerald McRaney