Directed by George Clooney. With David Strathairn, George Clooney, Patricia Clarkson, Jeff Daniels. Broadcast journalist Edward R. Murrow looks to bring down Senator Joseph McCarthy.
- George Clooney
- 3 min
Directed by Eric Styles. With John Hurt, Sofia Helin, Max Brown, Erin Richards. Ralph, a once-famous screenwriter, is in his seventies and terminally ill. He has two final missions: to be reconciled to his son, Michael, and, secretly, to ensure he is not a burden to his wife, Anna, as he goes "into that good night".
- Eric Styles
Mar 08, 2013 · Directed by Sean H.A. Gallagher. With Adriene Mishler, Jonny Mars, Samantha Thomson, Parisa Fakhri. Leigh's 29th birthday party takes a sudden turn when she announces that the evening may be the last time her friends see her alive.
- 2 min
- Sean H.A. Gallagher
The Good Night is a 2007 fantasy comedy-drama film written and directed by Jake Paltrow. The film stars his sister Gwyneth Paltrow, Penélope Cruz, Martin Freeman, Danny DeVito, Simon Pegg and others.
Directed by Jake Paltrow. With Martin Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Penélope Cruz, Keith Allen. A former pop star who now writes commercial jingles for a living, experiences a mid-life crisis.
- Jake Paltrow
- 2 min
That Good Night is a 2017 British drama film directed by Eric Styles and starring John Hurt. It is based on N. J. Crisp's 1996 play of the same name. It is also notable for being Hurt's final film, although Damascus Cover (filmed earlier) was released later.
Good Night, and Good Luck (stylized as good night, and good luck.) is a 2005 historical drama film directed by George Clooney, and starring David Strathairn, Patricia Clarkson, Clooney, Jeff Daniels, Robert Downey, Jr., and Frank Langella.
Goodnight Mommy (German: Ich seh, Ich seh, lit. 'I see, I see'; UK: Goodnight Mummy) is a 2014 Austrian psychological horror film. The film is written and directed by Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala. It was selected as the Austrian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 88th Academy Awards, but it was not nominated.
To All a Goodnight is a 1980 American slasher film directed by David Hess and starring Jennifer Runyon and Forrest Swanson. Its plot follows a group of female finishing school students and their boyfriends being murdered during a Christmas party by a psychopath dressed as Santa Claus .
Aug 07, 2019 ·
- The Princess Bride. Yes, it's a kissing movie. But that's OK, because it's got everything: Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...
- Silver Linings Playbook. Phenomenal performances? Check. Hot eye candy to ogle all night? And, on the brightest of bright sides, if you fight at all during the date, the characters of Silver Linings Playbook will really put things in perspective for you.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World has humor, it has romance, it has video game references galore! Especially recommended for daters with a geeky side, this movie is not just funny, it's also just fun to watch and enjoy with another person.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of those movies that's just so good, it fits for almost any occasion.
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Yes, breaking up is hard to do. But watching Jason Segel and Kristen Bell break up? That's less hard (although the breakup scene when Segel's character is butt naked during their breakup will probably go down as one of the most awkward breakups in movie history).