Grace Hightower De Niro (born April 7, 1955) is an American philanthropist, socialite, actress, and singer. She married Robert De Niro in 1997, and they separated in 2018.
Grace Hightower, Actress: Precious. Grace Hightower was born on April 7, 1955 in the USA. She is an actress, known for Precious (2009), The Paperboy (2012) and Brotherhood (1997). She has been married to Robert De Niro since June 17, 1997. They have two children.
- Grace Hightower
- Early Life and Education
- Personal Life
- Net Worth
Grace Hightower De Niro, known as Grace Hightower is an American Philanthropist, Socialite, actress, and singer, born on April 7, 1995. She is of African-American and Blackfoot descent and grew up in Kilmichael, Mississippi, the United Statesin a poor family. To support her family, she worked in many places including being a flight attendant for Trade World Airlines and a mutual fund trader and restaurant worker. She has also attended several acting classes to upgrade her acting qualities.
Grace Hightower began her acting career by doing a small role in an American drama filmPrecious in 2009, where she worked along with co-starGabourey Sidibe, Mariah Carey, and Paul Patton. Repeatedly in 2012, she landed a role alongside Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron in the American drama film The Paperboy. She also sang lead vocals for the track, “Something's Comin’ My Way”, written by Dan Manjovi for 2009, The Preciousmovie soundtrack. Hightower is also involved in social activities. She is a board member of the New York Women’s Foundation and also the member of Ronald Perlman’s Women’s Heart Health Advisory Council.
The Actress and socialite, Grace Hightower is a married woman. She married an American actorRobert De Niro. Grace met him in 1987, when she worked at Mr.Chow, an upscale London Chinese restaurant and celebrity hangout. They dated for a long time, the couple finally married in 1997, in Marbletown, New York, United States. Grace gave birth her first child(a son) in 1998, named Elliot. After some years of marriage, the couple's relationship took a different turn as they filed for divorce in 1999. However, they worked on their marital relationship, and soon they discarded the divorce in 2004. In 2011, the couple decided to have another child via Surrogate. The second child, a daughter, Helen Grace, now lives in New York along with her parents and siblings.
Grace Hightower earned huge fame through her profession. She is also famous as the wife of renowned American actor Robert De Niro. Hightower has an estimated net worth around$16 million.
- 23 years old
- Bikram Gyawali
- United States
Sep 20, 2020 · The Philanthropic Grace Hightower Fetches $2.45 million for Her Trump Palace Condo. Talking more about philanthropic Grace High Tower’s financial activities, she used to own a condo in Trump Palace. She sold the 1,653-square-foot unit for $2,495,000, as per Berg Properties.
- Hightower is a Philanthropist. Hightower is an entrepreneur and philanthropist. In 2013, she launched Grace Hightower & Coffees of Rwanda, which is now simply called Coffee of Grace, with the mission of improving lives in Rwanda by marketing its products on an international scale.
- She Has Held a Variety of Jobs. Prior to becoming an actress and philanthropist, Hightower held a number of jobs. She grew up in a poor family in Kilmichael, Mississippi, and she worked a variety of jobs to help support the family.
- Hightower and De Niro Have Two Children Together. In 1998, at the age of 42, Hightower gave birth to her first child, Elliot. Amidst a 2017 scandal regarding showing a documentary that claimed there was a link between vaccines and autism, De Niro revealed that Elliot has autism.
- They Originally Split After Two Years of Marriage. In August 1999, just over a year after Elliot was born, De Niro filed for divorce from Hightower. Friends of the couple said at the time that De Niro was not working hard enough at his marriage, which led to the split.
Dec 14, 2018 · The Goodfellas star, 75, married Hightower, 63, in 1997 after a decade of courtship. The couple share two children: 20-year-old son Elliott and 6-year-old daughter Helen Grace.
Feb 14, 2020 · On the most romantic day of the year, the actor and ex Grace Hightower finally inked a parenting agreement, which De Niro said he felt “great” about as he left Manhattan Supreme Court.
Image: Grace Hightower & Robert De Niro. Robert De Niro . Children . Elliot De Niro. Elliot was born on 18th March 1998 as the first child of Grace Hightower and Robert De Niro. Grace was 42 at the time. Helen Grace De Niro. The couple had another child, a daughter Helen Grace De Niro born in December 2011 through a surrogate mother. Helen ...
- New York City, New York, United States
- 170' (52.31 m)
Jul 10, 2020 · Actor Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower arrive at the "Brotherhood" screening during the 2004 Tribeca Film Festival on May 3, 2004 in New York City. (Getty Images) In a temporary ruling, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Matthew Cooper allowed De Niro to keep Hightower’s credit card limit at $50,000 a month.
- Kunal Dey
- related to: Grace Hightower
truthfinder.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month