The London Borough of Hackney (/ ˈ h æ k n i / HAK-nee) is a London borough in Inner London. The historical and administrative heart of Hackney is Mare Street, which lies 5 miles (8 km) north-east of Charing Cross. The borough is named after Hackney, its principal district. Southern and eastern parts of the borough are popularly regarded as ...
People also ask
What is Hackney England?
Where is Hackney in London?
What part of London is Hackney?
What is the London Borough?
Hackney, inner borough of London, England, in the historic county of Middlesex. Hackney lies north of the City of London and Tower Hamlets, and its eastern boundary is the River Lea. The present borough was created in 1965 by the amalgamation of the former metropolitan boroughs of Shoreditch, Hackney, and Stoke Newington.
Hackney Central is a sub-district of Hackney in the London Borough of Hackney in London, England and is four miles (6.4 km) northeast of Charing Cross.. The Hackney Central area is focused on Mare Street and the retail areas to the north of it including Narrow Way and surrounding local area around Hackney Downs railway station.
- Shoreditch. “Shoreditch” is a byword for gentrification and its many consequences, good and not so good. Twenty years ago what was a working class area on the periphery of London’s financial district suddenly became appealing to creative companies for its cheap space in old factories and warehouses.
- Victoria Park. London’s oldest public park is in Tower Hamlets but bordered to the north by Hackney. In almost 90 acres, Victoria Park opened in 1845 and has been awarded a Green Flag every year since 2010.
- Dalston. Once gritty and down-at-heel, Dalston is cool and actually rather posh these days. But the area has defied the usual cycles of gentrification by holding onto its boisterous nightlife.
- Broadway Market. Bending down from London Fields to the Regent’s Canal, Broadway Market is a shopping street on the course of a Medieval droving route taken by herders into the City of London.
Hackney Central, London: Address, Phone Number, Hackney Central Reviews: 4.5/5 ... London E8 1LL England. Website +44 20 8986 5111. Getting there. ... Hackney girls nite.
- Hackney Central Railway Station 8 Amhurst Road, London, E8 1LL
- LIVE @ Hackney Carnival 2019, London, UKyoutube.com
- LONDON WALK | Broadway Market in Hackney feat. Lovely Street Food - plus London Fields | Englandyoutube.com
- Ghettos of London (Hackney borough)youtube.com
- London Riots: One Night In Hackneyyoutube.com
Hackney Cemetery, Lauriston Road, London E9 (United Synagogue) (1788-1886 now disused) +44 20 8985 1527: Purchased by the Hambro Synagogue in 1788, this ground is situated in Lauriston Road (formerly Grove St.), a little to the north of Royal Gate East, Victoria Park, Hackney. It was closed by Order of Council in 1886.
Jeremy Beadle was born on April 12, 1948 in Hackney, London, England as Jeremy James Anthony Gibson Beadle. He was a writer and producer, known for Hot Shots (1994), Eureka (1982) and Beadle's About (1986). He was married to Susan (Sue) Maria Marshall. He died on January 30, 2008 in Westminster, ...
Hackney The London Borough of Hackney is a London borough in Inner London. The historical and administrative heart of Hackney is Mare Street, which lies 5 miles north-east of Charing Cross.
The World’s largest gravesite collection. Contribute, create and discover gravesites from all over the world. Cemeteries in Hackney, Greater London, a Find A Grave.
Hotels near Hackney Central, London on Tripadvisor: Find 27,708 traveler reviews, 58,661 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Hackney Central in London, England.