A £550milion grass-roots cash injection ahead of a potential 2030 World Cup bid is safe despite ministers sparking alarm by omitting the pre-election pledge in the Spending Review. Footballing ...
The Telegraph via Yahoo Sports
1 day ago
- "Anyone could be the Beatles," Stephanie Phillips explains — "genius" not necessarily requiredSalon via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Medway named England's new COVID hotspot – with six areas of Kent in top 10Yahoo News UK1 day ago
- Windrush victims call Priti Patel ‘patronising’ and ‘untrustworthy’ over ‘insulting’ Daily Mail interviewThe Independent via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Stark cost of Covid-19 on activity levels revealed as grass-roots sport prepares to returnThe Telegraph via Yahoo Sports4 days ago
- How East Londoner Mark ‘SliderCuts’ Maciver Became Barber To The StarsComplex via Yahoo News3 days ago