People also ask
How big is Hampton Bays NY?
Which county is Hampton Bays NY in?
Where is Hampton Bays NY?
How far is Hampton Bays from Manhattan?
Geography. Hampton Bays is located at (40.873940, -72.521167), about 81 miles (130 km) to the east of Manhattan (New York . According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 18.1 square miles (47.0 km 2), of which 12.9 square miles (33.5 km 2) is land and 5.2 square miles (13.4 km 2), or 28.54%, is water.
- Adopt A Pet From Westhampton-Hampton Bays Area Shelters: See New PetsPatch2 days ago
- Franciszek ‘Frank’ Kandula Jr. Of Hampton Bays Dies January 1227 East2 days ago
- Pergo Flooring Installation Costs in Hampton Bays, NY in 2021Looking for top Pergo Flooring Installation professionals in your area? Get a free estimate on any project from our pre-screened contractors today!Manta4 days ago
Things to Do in Hampton Bays, Southampton: See Tripadvisor's 5,310 traveler reviews and photos of Hampton Bays tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hampton Bays. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Hampton Bays is a hamlet (and census-designated place) in Suffolk County, New York, United States. The population was 12,236 at the 2000 census. Hampton Bays is in the Town of Southampton.
Hampton Bays is located in southeast New York. Hampton Bays is part of Suffolk County. Hampton Bays has 12.95 square miles of land area and 5.17 square miles of water area. As of 2010-2014, the total Hampton Bays population is 12,712, which has grown 3.89% since 2000.
July is the hottest month for Hampton Bays with an average high temperature of 81.7°, which ranks it as about average compared to other places in New York. In Hampton Bays, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. The most pleasant months of the year for Hampton Bays are June, August and July.
- Ponquogue Beach. 157 reviews. #1 of 5 Nature & Parks in Hampton Bays. "So, you can enjoy miles and miles of pristine sandy beaches ... some with service pavilions and lifeguards ...
- Meschutt Beach. 82 reviews. #2 of 5 Nature & Parks in Hampton Bays. "Meschutt Beach is the perfect beach experience for all ages, especially for families who want to have a worry-free day."
- Tiana Beach. 5 reviews. #3 of 5 Nature & Parks in Hampton Bays. Learn More.
- Sears Bellows County Park. 3 reviews. #4 of 5 Nature & Parks in Hampton Bays. Learn More.
Search through our list of homes for Sale in Hampton Bays. Explore a large selection of Hampton Bays Real Estate.
Hampton Bays, NY, 11946 United States $6,500,000 42,000 Sq Ft. 0.96 Acre (s)