Packers running back Aaron Jones said Friday he was “confident” he could play through a calf strain. The Packers, though, aren’t expected to push Jones. The Packers promoted running back Dexter ...
ProFootball Talk on NBC Sports via Yahoo Sports
3 hours ago
- Phil Mickelson clarifies Houston Open comments: Fans won't be 'deciding factor'Golf Channel via Yahoo Sports4 hours ago
- Eyes turn to Texas as early voting surge surpasses 2016Associated Press via Yahoo News49 minutes ago
- Rays walk off for 8-7 win over Dodgers to even World SeriesAssociated Press via Yahoo News21 minutes ago
- World Series notes: Kershaw could have title-clinching shotAssociated Press via Yahoo Sports5 hours ago
- Report: Orioles GM Mike Elias under investigation for alleged pension fraudNBC Sports Washington via Yahoo Sports6 hours ago
Houston has a strong mayor form of government. The elected officials, who serve four-year terms, are: the mayor, the city controller and 16 City Council Members: 11 represent a district and 5 elected citywide.
Welcome to Houston. America's fourth-largest city is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, hotels, shopping and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District or head down to Space Center Houston.
Houston hums with an energy and independent spirit all its own. A leading cultural and culinary destination in the South, the city is home to over 11,000 restaurants featuring cuisine from more than 70 countries.
- Several Houston police officers save residents from burning apartment in SW Houstonmsn.com
- Balanced offense backs Valdez to force a Game 7 | Astros-Rays Game 6 Highlights 10/16/20youtube.com
- Deadly police shooting in Houstonmsn.com
- Whitney Houston, Enrique Iglesias - Could I Have This Kiss Forever (Official Music Video)youtube.com
The Houston region is home to nearly seven million residents and over 130,000 business establishments. The Greater Houston Partnership works to make Houston the best place to live, work and build a business.
- Browse by Category. Sightseeing Tickets & Passes. Museum Tickets & Passes. Walking Tours. Art Museums. Cultural & Theme Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Art Tours.
- Top Attractions in Houston. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Museums 1. The Houston Museum of Natural Science. 4,975 reviews. Admission ticket from $10.70. Sights & Landmarks.
- Popular in Houston right now. Houston Museum of Science Death by Natural Causes Exhibit. 12 reviews. $22.67 per adult. Popular: Booked by 592 travelers! The Escape Game Virtual Escape Game: TEG Unlocked.
- Types of Things to Do in Houston. Nightlife (197)Fun & Games (137)Shopping (118)Transportation (100)Sights & Landmarks (94)Tours (89)Spas & Wellness (87)Outdoor Activities (79)Museums (78)Concerts & Shows (66)Food & Drink (55)Nature & Parks (52)Classes & Workshops (35)Traveler Resources (11)Boat Tours & Water Sports (10)Zoos & Aquariums (2)Water & Amusement Parks (2)Casinos & Gambling (2)Events (2)
People also ask
What is Houston famous for?
What are facts about Houston?
What cities are in the Houston region?
Is Houston a walkable city?
Chron.com: Trending headlines, Houston culture, events, sports, lifestyle and more
Houston ( /hjuːstən/) is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America, and the largest city in the state of Texas. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 2.1 million people within an area of 579 square miles (1,500 km2).
Houston With violence escalating in Lagos, Nigeria, sympathizers in Houston, home of the largest Nigerian population in the country — take to the streets to express their anger, frustration and ...
Houston serves up nationally recognized dining, shopping, entertainment and nightlife. We have world-class attractions and events. Best of all, you'll find a number of things that are budget-friendly or free. In fact, there are so many things to do in Houston, you may want to schedule an extra day or two to your trip!
Feel-Good results for Houston
craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events