The romantic comedy "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days ...
INSIDER via Yahoo News
4 days ago
- Matthew McConaughey turned down a $14.5 million offer after vowing to no longer make rom-coms: 'F**k the bucks'Yahoo Movies4 days ago
- Kate Hudson Dishes on Never Having a 'Simple' Kiss With Matthew McConaughey (Exclusive)ET Online via AOL6 days ago
- Matthew McConaughey on His Time as a Chiseled Sex God: No RegretsMen's Health via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Why Matthew McConaughey never dated his co-starsYahoo Celebrity3 days ago
- Matthew McConaughey Turned Down $14.5 Million Offer to Make Another Rom-Com MovieIndiewire via Yahoo News5 days ago
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) Official Trailer #1 - Kate Hudson Movie HDyoutube.com
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)imdb.com
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Traileryoutube.com
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Movie Trailer - 2003 TV SPOTyoutube.com
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Critics Consensus. Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson are charming together, but they can't overcome How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' silly premise and predictable script.
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days Synopsis A columnist (Kate Hudson) tries to make a man (Matthew McConaughey) dump her.
- Donald Petrie
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is a 2003 romantic comedy film directed by Donald Petrie, starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey. It is based on a short cartoon book of the same name by Michele Alexander and Jeannie Long.
When it comes to romantic comedies, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is like comfort food. It includes all the ingredients you’ve come to expect in movies like this, and it feels welcomingly familiar. Yes, it’s cringe-worthy at parts, but I found myself laughing out loud more than I thought I would.
The adventure begins when Andie is assigned to pick up a guy and make every mistake women make to drive men away, to get him to dump her in ten days. Enter high-energy ad salesman Ben (Matthew McConaughey), who will win a huge new account if he can make a woman fall in love with him in ten days.
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. 2003 PG-13 1h 55m Blu-ray / DVD. Rent this movie. Overview. Details. To help land an account, a notorious player makes a bet with his co-workers that he can get a woman to fall in love with him in just 10 days.
- Donald Petrie
- Kate Hudson
Benjamin Barry is an advertising executive and ladies' man who, to win a big campaign, bets that he can make a woman fall in love with him in 10 days. Andie Anderson covers the "How To" beat for "Composure" magazine and is assigned to write an article on "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days." They meet in a bar shortly after the bet is made.
Based on the featherweight humor manual How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: The Universal Don'ts of Dating, this romantic comedy actually addresses the genre's biggest contemporary challenge: Obstacles ...
Aug 04, 2016 · The Movie. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. When Did It Come Out. 2003. The Trailer. This content is imported from YouTube. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be ...