It’s Jessica Chastain’s Marriage Now). Williams has been forced to depart the project over scheduling issues, because we don’t know if you’ve looked at the schedule lately, but boy howdy, are ...
The AV Club via Yahoo News
10 hours ago
- Jessica Chastain Re-Teams With Oscar Isaac In HBO Series ‘Scenes From A Marriage’ After Michelle Williams ExitDeadline via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Jessica Chastain Joins Oscar Isaac in HBO's Scenes From a Marriage, Replacing Michelle Williams in RecastTVLine.com via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Jessica Chastain Boards ‘Scenes From a Marriage’ at HBO After Michelle Williams ExitsChastain takes over for Michelle Williams, who exited the series due to scheduling issues. It was announced in September that she would star as country singer Tammy Wynette in a limited series ...Variety via AOL1 day ago
- Kyle MacLachlan: ‘Roosevelt’s wife Eleanor was his moral compass. The people around our current president are not of that stature’The Independent via Yahoo News7 days ago
Ernst Ingmar Bergman (14 July 1918 – 30 July 2007) was a Swedish director, writer, and producer who worked in film, television, theatre, and radio. Considered to be among the most accomplished and influential filmmakers of all time, Bergman's films include Smiles of a Summer Night (1955), The Seventh Seal (1957), The Silence (1963), Wild Strawberries (1957), Persona (1966), Cries and ...
Ingmar Bergman, Writer: Persona. Ernst Ingmar Bergman was born July 14, 1918, the son of a priest. The film and T.V. series, The Best Intentions (1992) is biographical and shows the early marriage of his parents. The film 'Söndagsbarn' depicts a bicycle journey with his father. In the miniseries Private Confessions (1996) is the trilogy closed. Here, as in 'Den Goda Viljan' ...
Ingmar Bergman är en världsberömd filmskapare, legendarisk teaterregissör och enastående författare.
Ingmar Bergman, Swedish film writer and director who achieved world fame with such films as The Seventh Seal, Wild Strawberries, and Cries and Whispers. He is noted for his versatile camerawork and his fragmented narrative style, which contributed to his bleak depiction of human loneliness, vulnerability, and torment.
Ingmar Bergman is the father of Daniel Bergman, director, and Mats Bergman, actor at the Swedish Royal Dramatic Theater. Ingmar Bergman was also C.E.O. of the same theatre between 1963-1966, where he hired almost every professional actor in Sweden.
Ingmar Bergman was a Swedish screenwriter and film director. Between 1944 and 2003 he directed 45 feature films and wrote many screenplays for others. He was also a playwright and theatre director, and he simultaneously worked extensively in theatre throughout his film career.
In honor of Ingmar Bergman’s one hundredth birthday, the Criterion Collection is proud to present the most comprehensive collection of his films ever released on home video. One of the most revelatory voices to emerge from the postwar explosion of international art-house cinema, Bergman was a master storyteller who startled the world with his stark intensity and naked pursuit of the most ...
Ingrid Bergman (29 August 1915 – 29 August 1982) was a Swedish actress who starred in a variety of European and American films, television movies, and plays. She won many accolades, including three Academy Awards, two Primetime Emmy Awards, a Tony Award, four Golden Globe Awards, and a BAFTA Award.
- THE SEVENTH SEAL (1957) Written and directed by Ingmar Bergman. Starring Max von Sydow, Inga Landgre, Gunnar Bjornstrand, Nils Poppe, Bibi Andersson, Bengt Ekerot, Ake Fridell, Inga Gill.
- CRIES AND WHISPERS (1972) Written and directed by Ingmar Bergman. Starring Harriet Andersson, Kari Sylwan, Ingrid Thulin, Liv Ullmann, Anders Ek, Erland Josephson, Henning Moritzen, Georg Arlin, Inga Gill.
- PERSONA (1966) Written and directed by Ingmar Bergman. Starring Bibi Andersson, Liv Ullmann, Margaretha Krook, Gunnar Bjornstrand, Jorgen Lindstrom. The most experimental work from a director who often reveled in stylistic innovation, “Persona” is both complex and simple at the same time.
- FANNY AND ALEXANDER (1982) Written and directed by Ingmar Bergman. Starring Borje Ahlstedt, Pernilla Allwin, Allan Edwall, Ewa Froling, Bertil Guve, Jarl Kulle, Mona Malm, Christina Schollin, Pernilla Wallgren, Gun Wallgren, Marianne Aminoff, Harriet Andersson, Jan Malmsjo, Kerstin Tidelius, Gunnar Bjornstrand, Per Mattson, Erland Josephson, Stina Ekblad, Mats Bergman.
2003 – Ingmar Bergman – 3 dokumentärer om film, teater, Fårö och livet (Bergman och filmen, Bergman och teatern, Bergman och Fårö), intervjudokumentärer för SVT (även som en internationell version i långfilmsformat: Bergman's Island), Marie Nyreröd