- related to: J.J. Watt
- SoloSackIntCurrent Season365.01Season 2019154.00Season 20184716.00
Justin James Watt (born March 22, 1989) is an American football defensive end for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at the University of Wisconsin, and was drafted by the Houston Texans in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft.
Latest on Arizona Cardinals defensive end J.J. Watt including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN
J.J. Watt is a free agent for the first time in his career after the Houston Texans released the three-time Defensive Player of the Year on Friday. Nick Shook takes a look at nine NFL teams that ...
J.J. Watt DL, Arizona Cardinals Cardinals signed DE J.J. Watt to a two-year, $31 million contract. Considered a long shot, Arizona kept a low profile to sign Watt, who was considering the Packers, Browns, and Steelers among others. The money is reasonable, featuring $23 million in guarantees.
The latest stats, facts, news and notes on J.J. Watt of the Arizona Cardinals
Feb 12, 2021 · (CNN) J.J. Watt, the three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year, is leaving the Houston Texans after 10 seasons. In a video shared on social media Friday, Watt shared the news that he'd asked for...
J.J. Watt: Pos: DE, Career: 128 G, 6 TD, 5xAll-Pro(1st), 5xProBowl, Texans 2011-2020, 2x Sk Leader, born WI 1989
- in Pewaukee, WI
- March 22, 1989
- Bryan Deardo
- Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers should be considered the front-runner to land Watt this offseason. Both of Watt's younger brothers -- outside linebacker T.J.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Watt wants a ring, so what better team to go to than the one that just won the Super Bowl? In Tampa, Watt would join a talented Buccaneers defense that includes linebackers Devin White, Lavonte David and Shaquil Barrett, a unit that helped Tampa Bay hold the Chiefs to nine points in Super Bowl LV.
- Dallas Cowboys. Watt spoke about his love for Texas during Friday's goodbye video to Houston. With that being said, it probably isn't going out on a limb to assume that Watt wouldn't mind continuing his career in the Lone Star State.
- Green Bay Packers. A Wisconsin native, Watt probably wouldn't mind coming home for the next phase of his career. Making Green Bay an even more attractive option is the fact that the Packers have been in the past two NFC Championship Games.
Feb 27, 2021 · It’s rare to see a future Hall of Fame inductee hit free agency. Just over two weeks ago, the Houston Texans released star defensive end, JJ Watt, making him
- related to: J.J. Watt
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month