Jack Andrew Lowden (born 2 June 1990) is a Scottish actor. Following a four-year stage career, his first major international onscreen success was in the 2016 BBC miniseries War & Peace, which led to starring roles in feature films. Lowden starred as Eric Liddell in the 2012 play Chariots of Fire in London.
- Jack Lowden on BAFTA nomination, diversity, British film industry, Fighting with My Family interviewyoutube.com
- Jack Lowden on pulling pints and Bafta nominationsyoutube.com
- Jack Lowden interview on EE Rising Star Award at Baftasyoutube.com
- Getting To Know Jack Lowdenyoutube.com
Rising star Jack Lowden grew up in the Scottish Borders. He graduated from the prestigious Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in 2011.
67.3k Followers, 503 Following, 753 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jack Lowden (@jack.lowden)
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
May 30, 2020 · Jack Lowden is an actor by profession and Scottish by nationality. He is well known for starring in the miniseries War & Peace, play Chariots of Fire, The Passing Bells, Mary Queen of Scots, Fighting with My Family, etc. Jack Lowden in the play Ghosts (Image: Telegraph.co.uk) Jack Lowden – Age, Parents, Siblings
- Chelmsford, Essex, England
Jack Lowden is a Scottish film and stage actor who gained widespread popularity with his role as Nikolai Rostov in the 2016 BBC miniseries War & Peace. As an experienced stage actor, Lowden continued to win hearts with his promising performance in films like Ghosts, Tommy’s Honour, England Is Mine and Calibre.
Jack Lowden was born as Jack Andrew Lowden to Gordon Lowden and Jacquie Lowden on June 2, 1990, in Chelmsford, Essex, England, and was raised in Oxton in the Scottish Borders in Scotland alongside his younger brother, Calum. As a child, he attended dance classes as well but he eventually found himself better in acting.
- He’s A Graduate Of The Royal Scottish Academy Of Music And Drama. Jack Lowden believes he was born to be a performer, and most people who have seen his work would agree.
- He Feels More Most Comfortable When Acting. Some people may see acting as just a job, but for Jack Lowden, it truly is a way of life and it’s also become his comfort zone.
- He Wanted To Be A Soccer Player. Even though Jack acknowledges that acting is his calling, he is also a big soccer fan. When he was a kid, he actually wanted to be a soccer player when he grew up.
- He Danced As A Kid. Acting isn’t the only kind of performing Jack has done. When he was a kid, he and his brother, Calum, took dance lessons at the Manor School of Ballet in Edinburgh.
Mar 24, 2019 · While the name may not ring a bell, Jack Lowden is exactly the kind of actor this series was meant to profile. Talented, versatile and increasingly in demand, this Royal Conservatoire of Scotland graduate has been putting in some impressive performances for almost a decade now.
Jack Andrew Lowden is a Scottish stage, television, and film actor. Following a highly successful and award-winning four-year stage career, his first major international onscreen success was in the 2016 BBC miniseries War & Peace, which led to starring roles in feature films.
- Stage Actor
- Chelmsford, Essex, England, UK