Jacqueline (abbr. Jackie) May Battley was a mathematics teacher at Baker High School in Columbus, Ohio. She was the first wife of American Republican politician and later speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. Jackie died in August 7, 2013, at the ripe age of 77 in Atlanta due to complications from multiple health issues.
Dec 27, 2011 · Newt and Jackie Battley with their daughters before they divorced in 1980 The original court records that CNN found, however, dispute that version of events. Mr Gingrich married Jackie Battley, his...
Aug 10, 2010 · The two were married for more than 18 years, as were Gingrich and his first wife, Jackie Battley. The Ginther and Battley unions each lasted nearly twice as long as his third and current marriage,...
Dec 02, 2011 · A: No. Jackie Battley is still alive, and the couple was already in divorce proceedings at the time of the 1980 hospital visit. But she was recovering from surgery to remove a tumor, and the former...
Aug 08, 2013 · ATLANTA, Aug. 8 (UPI) -- Jackie Battley Gingrich, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich 's math teacher and first wife, has died, her daughter, Jacqueline Gingrich Cushman, said. Gingrich was 77....
People also ask
Who is Jacqueline May Battley?
Is Jackie Battley married?
When did Jackie Battley Gingrich die?
What kind of cancer did Jackie Battley have?
June 19, 1962: Newt marries his high school geometry teacher, Jackie Battley, at age 19. September 1980: Newt and Jackie quarrel over divorce during hospital visit. There is a widely spread rumor ...
Jackie Battley was previously married to Newt Gingrich (1962 - 1981).
Jacqueline May "Jackie" Battley. Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he wed Jacqueline May "Jackie" Battley (February 21, 1936 – August 7, 2013), his former high school geometry teacher, when he was 19 years old and she was 26.
- Gingrich’s First Wife Jackie Was His Former High School Geometry Teacher. Gingrich was first married to Jacqueline May “Jackie” Battley, who was his former high school geometry teacher, notes a 1995 Montgomery Advertiser report.
- Gingrich Married His Second Wife Six Months After His First Divorce. Six months after Gingrich’s first divorce, he married his second wife, Marianne Ginther, a 28-year-old congressional aide who he started seeing before the divorce was completed.
- Callista Gingrich Is President of Gingrich Productions & a Children’s Book Author. Gingrich divorced Marianne in December 1999 and married Callista, 50, in August 2000.
- Kathy Lubbers Founded a Coffee Company & Was Senior Advisor for Gingrich’s 2012 Campaign. Kathy Lubbers, whose husband is Paul Lubbers, was president and CEO of her father’s Gingrich Communications for over a decade, from 2000 to 2011.
- related to: Jackie Battley
peoplelooker.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month