Jayne Mansfield (born Vera Jayne Palmer; April 19, 1933 – June 29, 1967) was an American film, theater, and television actress. She was also a singer and nightclub entertainer as well as one of the early Playboy Playmates. She was a major Hollywood sex symbol during the 1950s and early 1960s while under contract at 20th Century Fox.
Apr 30, 2020 · Mansfield was born Vera Jayne Palmer on April 19, 1933, in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. Mansfield's father Herbert was an attorney and musician while her mother Vera had previously worked as a...
Jun 27, 2020 · In the 1950s, Jayne Mansfield rose to stardom as a cartoonishly-sexy alternative to Marilyn Monroe. A young Mansfield, born Vera Jayne Palmer, arrived in Hollywood at just 21 years old, already a wife and mother. Mansfield starred in films like 1960’s Too Hot to Handle and 1956’s The Girl Can’t Help It.
Jun 26, 2020 · Actress Jayne Mansfield dies in car crash Blonde bombshell and celebrated actress Jayne Mansfield is killed instantly on June 29, 1967, when the car in which she is riding strikes the rear of a...
- She Was A Spoiled Brat. Jayne Mansfield was born Vera Jane Palmer on April 19, 1933 in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. She was the beloved only child of Herbert and Vera Palmer, a well off and influential couple.
- She Suffered A Massive Tragedy. When Mansfield was just three years old, her father Herbert suffered a fatal heart attack. In the blink of an eye, the young girl’s life changed around her: Her mother remarried soon after and moved the family to Texas.
- She Was A Popular Girl. As Mansfield grew up, it was clear to pretty much anyone who got within a three-foot radius of her that she was a mega looker.
- She Liked Older Men. On Christmas Eve, 1949, a 16-year-old Jayne met the strapping, slightly older Paul Mansfield at a high school party. Both of them were popular, both of them were beautiful, and both of them were immediately drawn to each other.
The actress Jayne Mansfield was famous for her publicity stunts. In 1957, Jayne’s breasts were the focus of a disreputable publicity stunt. It was intended to glance at media attention from Sophia Loren in a dinner party in the Italian star’s honor. Those photographs were published all over the world.
The VERY SAD video of Jayne Mansfield's body after accident being loaded into the coroners wagon. Also footage of the death car.
Feb 28, 2010 · Three stories in one: Johnie (Jayne Mansfield) is married, but her husband deserts her when she becomes pregnant. She changes her name to Mae and takes a job as a waitress. She falls in love, but her fiancé leaves her just as they’re about to get married. So Mae changes her name to Eileen and becomes a prostitute.
Jul 04, 2009 · Jayne Mansfield: Better known as a bustier version of Marilyn Monroe, February 1955 Playmate, Jayne was also considered a sex symbol in the 50s and 60s. She was also married three times and a ...
- related to: Jayne Mansfield