Academy Award-winning actress and singer Jennifer Hudson appears alongside the band in a new, election-themed version of the Black Eyed Peas' iconic song 'The Love.'
8 hours ago
- Jennifer Hudson Uses This Gadget To Warm Up Her Vocals And Keep Her Skin GlowingYAHOO!3 days ago
- Jennifer Hudson On The Advice Her Mom Gave Her To Feel PowerfulBustle6 days ago
- Respect star Jennifer Hudson on covering Aretha Franklin for American Idol auditionEntertainment Weekly on MSN.com5 days ago
- Mariah Carey Teases Possible Christmas Collaboration With Ariana Grande & Jennifer Hudson – PicHollywood Life2 weeks ago
Jennifer Kate Hudson (born September 12, 1981), also known by her nickname J.Hud, is an American singer, actress, and philanthropist.Hudson rose to fame in 2004 as a finalist on the third season of American Idol, placing seventh.
- Spotlight (Official Video)youtube.com
- If This Isn't Love (Official Music Video)youtube.com
- Jennifer Hudson ft. Ne-Yo and Rick Ross - Think Like A Man (Official Video)youtube.com
- Jennifer Hudson performs Hallelujah | Global Citizen Prize 2019youtube.com
Jennifer Hudson, Soundtrack: Dreamgirls. Jennifer Hudson is an Academy Award-winning actress, Grammy Award-winning recording artist and best-selling author. This bright, beautiful and booming-voiced talent is a perfect example of how NOT winning the title of American Idol (2002) can still be a superstar boon to your career and not the disappointment of a life time.
3m Followers, 433 Following, 4,425 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jennifer Hudson (@iamjhud)
Sep 09, 2020 · Jennifer Hudson’s single “Where You At”, produced by R.Kelly was released in 2011 and was the first single to be released from her second album “I Remember Me”. Acclaimed for her vocal performance on the track and her ability to convey emotion without letting the passion become a cliche, Jennifer Hudson sings about a lover who has ...
Aug 20, 2020 · Jennifer Hudson sang at the Trump-bashing Democrat National Convention (DNC) on Wednesday. But it was Donald Trump who took in the Grammy-winning singer's family following the brutal 2008 murder of her mother and brother in Chicago.
Apr 11, 2019 · Jennifer Hudson wants to put a stop to her ex David Otunga‘s efforts to have the singer pay for his home amid claims he is their son’s primary caregiver. “Nothing entitles David to live in a ...
- Eileen Reslen
Jennifer Hudson wows in a red dress at the Oscars. (MEGA) In the midst of her illustrious career, Jennifer also went a physical change. She lost 80 pounds with the help of Weight Watchers back in ...
- Alyssa Norwin
Jan 24, 2020 · On October 24, 2008, the bodies of Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother were found in the family's home on Chicago's South Side. Shot to death was Hudson's mother, Darnell Donerson, and her brother, Jason Hudson. Missing from the home was Julian King, the son of Jennifer's sister Julia Hudson.
Chicago native Jennifer Hudson, whose acting and singing careers have won her an Oscar, a Grammy and a host of other accolades, is reportedly planning a return to her roots, settling into a 12,000 square foot mansion in suburban Burr Ridge.
Feel-Good results for Jennifer Hudson
Jhud Singing her song "Moan" for Oprah
- 4 min
- Steven Chavez