Netflix’s Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer is the latest project to focus on Richard Ramirez and his Los Angeles killing spree that took place between June 1984 and August 1985. ET ...
ET Online via AOL
4 days ago
- Column: What do conductor Gustavo Dudamel and rocker John Densmore have in common? PlentyLA Times via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Night Stalker director Tiller Russell on unraveling Richard Ramirez's untold storiesEntertainment Weekly via Yahoo News4 days ago
- ‘I'd love to own the Beatles’: meet the man spending millions buying up your favourite songsThe Telegraph via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Night Stalker: retracing the hunt for a killer in a disturbing Netflix seriesThe first minutes of Night Stalker: the Hunt for a Serial Killer, a new Netflix true crime mini-series, focus not on the titular killer, real name Richard Ramirez, but on the city he terrorized ...The Guardian via Yahoo News5 days ago
James Douglas Morrison (December 8, 1943 – July 3, 1971) was an American singer, songwriter and poet, who served as the lead vocalist of the rock band the Doors.Due to his wild personality, poetic lyrics, distinctive voice, unpredictable and erratic performances, and the dramatic circumstances surrounding his life and early death, Morrison is regarded by music critics and fans as one of the ...
- The Doors - "People Are Strange" 1967 HD (Official Video) 1080P Jim Morrisonyoutube.com
- Jim Morrison: The Final 24 (Full Documentary)youtube.com
- James Morrison - You Give Me Something (Official Video)youtube.com
- How Jim Morrison (The Doors) Actually Died | Conspiracy | Channel 5youtube.com
Sep 15, 2020 · Jim Morrison was the charismatic singer and songwriter for the 1960 rock group the Doors until his death in Paris at age 27.
- 3 min
Dec 04, 2020 · Jim Morrison, original name James Douglas Morrison, (born December 8, 1943, Melbourne, Florida, U.S.—died July 3, 1971, Paris, France), American singer and songwriter who was the charismatic front man of the psychedelic rock group the Doors.
- He coulda been killed by his asthma. Morrison suffered from asthma and took a prescribed drug called Marax, via an inhaler, which has subsequently been banned in the USA since it was decided that taking it in conjunction with alcohol could result in death.
- He was a bit of a lech. Jim’s favourite hang out was a go-go club called The Phone Booth, where he and pal Tom Baker liked to chat to the strippers and lift up their skirts.
- He pretended to like world music to get girls. When he lived with Hungarian artist Eva Gardonyi from late 1970 to March 1971, Jim enjoyed listening to her ethnic folk music albums from Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Even if he’d survived Paris, The Doors wouldn’t have recorded again. Would The Doors have recorded after LA Woman? Not according to Eva. “He wasn’t on good terms with any of them.
Jul 03, 2020 · Jim Morrison died 49 years ago today, but The Doors frontman's death still remains shrouded in mystery all these years later. On July 3, 1971, his girlfriend Pamela Courson found him dead in the ...
- Molly Pike
Feb 03, 2020 · In 1971 Jim Morrison went to Saint-Leu-d’Esserent with two friends, in what would become his last photographed experience on earth. Jim Morrison died on July 3, 1971 at age 27. The official cause of death on his death certificate was “heart failure.” No autopsy was performed.
Jan 08, 2020 · The Doors: Jim Morrison, John Densmore, Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger. Photograph: Estate of Edmund Teske/Getty Images. Manzarek and Krieger’s lawyers tried to paint Densmore as a dangerous ...
- Jenny Stevens
Mar 30, 2020 · Per the New European, in 1965, a 19-year-old Pamela Courson met Jim Morrison."The rebellious daughter of an ex-navy man turned high school principal," she was an art student who inspired the spirited lyrics to multiple Doors songs.
- A. C. Grimes
- Peers, Not Friends. Morrison and Janis Joplin interacted several times in their lives and were said to have had a drunken one night stand, though this remains rumor.
- He Looks Busy, I Can Come Back. Avant-garde legend Andy Warhol was obsessed with Morrison, and he wanted to cast Morrison in one of his artistic films.
- Dad, You’re Embarrassing Me! Morrison’s father was George Stephen Morrison, a Rear Admiral in the U.S. Navy. In fact, Admiral Morrison was the commanding officer of the US forces in the infamous Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1965.
- Just Need Some Motivation! Speaking of “The End,” the song is arguably one of the Doors’ most memorable tunes, with its grandiose ambition and haunting (and occasionally Freudian) lyrics.