According to GovTrack, Donnelly was the second most conservative Democrat, after Joe Manchin, and to the right of moderate Republican Senator Susan Collins. He supported progressive taxation and organized labor , but opposed same-sex marriage and abortion, even in the case of rape, during his 2012 campaign (though he supported an exception in ...
- Former Democratic Senators Heitkamp, Joe Donnelly Want To Win Back Rural Voters | MTP Daily | MSNBCyoutube.com
- Ind. US Senate candidate: Joe Donnellyyoutube.com
- Joe Donnelly visits The Times of Northwest Indianayoutube.com
- Joe Donnelly's Intense Upper Body Cable Workoutyoutube.com
Oct 19, 2020 · Former Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly made a rare foray into local politics by holding a town hall and going door to door Saturday with little-known Statehouse candidate Pete Cowden. Donnelly, a ...
- 1 min
- Chris Sikich
Sep 25, 2020 · Joe Donnelly, byname of Joseph Simon Donnelly, (born September 29, 1955, Queens, New York, U.S.), American Democratic politician who represented Indiana in the U.S. Senate from 2013 to 2019. He previously served in the U.S. House of Representatives (2007–13). Donnelly was born in New York City and raised on Long Island.
- Campaign Donors
- See Also
Donnelly was born in Queens, NY. He graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a B.A. in government in 1977. Donnelly also graduated from the University of Notre Dame Law School in 1981.
Below is an abbreviated outline of Donnelly's academic, professional, and political career: 1. 2013-2019: U.S. Senator from Indiana 2. 2007-2013: U.S. Representative from Indiana's 2nd Congressional District 3. 1997-2001: School Board for Mishawaka Marian High School, Indiana 3.1. 2000-2001: President 4. 1996: Opened Marking Solutions, a printing and rubber stamp company 5. 1988-1989: IndianaState Election Board 6. 1981-1996: Practiced Law in Indiana
Ideology and leadership
1. 1.1. See also: GovTrack's Political Spectrum & Legislative Leadership ranking Based on an analysis of bill sponsorship by GovTrack, Donnelly was a centrist Democratic followeras of July 22, 2014. This was the same rating Donnelly received in June 2013.
The website OpenCongresstracks the voting records of each member to determine with whom he or she votes most and least often. The results include a member from each party.
Lifetime voting record
1. 1.1. See also: Lifetime voting records of United States Senators and Representatives According to the website GovTrack,Joe Donnelly missed 6 of 926 roll call votes from January 2013 to September 2015. This amounts to 0.6 percent, which is better than the median of 1.6 percent among current senators as of September 2015.
Donnelly was a senator from Indiana and was a Democrat. He served from 2013 to 2018. He was previously the representative for Indiana’s 2 nd congressional district as a Democrat from 2007 to 2012. Look for a contact form on Sen. Joe Donnelly’s website to express your opinion. I need help, have a ...
Finally, Donnelly made the case for Joe Biden. “Joe Biden is strong. He is decent. He is hardworking and focused on our family, on our state, and our country.” IDP Chair John Zody: Chairman Zody pointed to rising cases in Indiana and the Fort Wayne metro area. “The positivity rate for COVID has nearly doubled in the last month.
471k Followers, 408 Following, 5,378 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Joe Donnelly (@joedonnellyfit)
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Joe Donnelly Fitness - Take It To The Next Level. Join Now For: - Over 390 Workout Videos - Full Instructional Workouts - 30-Day Guaranteed Diet Plan
View the profiles of people named Joe Donnelly. Join Facebook to connect with Joe Donnelly and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to...