- Joe Pesci’s impromptu interview was a highlight of my careerI interviewed Joe Pesci a little over a year ago. It was an amazing opportunity because Joe doesn’t like to do interviews. I was at The Pro-Am Jam out at Eagle Oaks Country Club and my friend Denis Gallagher was running the whole charity event.WKXW1 day ago
- ‘Goodfellas’: Who Kills the Joe Pesci Character Tommy DeVito?The Cheat Sheet2 weeks ago
- 5 Movies Inspired by GoodfellasFilm Threat1 week ago
- The Myths of Martin Scorsese’s Mob Magnum OpusThe Nation2 weeks ago
Pesci is a character in the 2005 musical Jersey Boys, which tells the story of The Four Seasons, due to his involvement in the band's formation. He is similarly a character in the musical's 2014 film adaptation. In the film, the Joe Pesci character asks "funny how?," a quote from Goodfellas.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pesci
Joe Pesci, Actor: Goodfellas. Compact Italian-American actor Joe Pesci was born February 9, 1943 in Newark, New Jersey, to Mary (Mesce), a part-time barber, and Angelo Pesci, a bartender and forklift driver. Pesci first broke into entertainment as a child actor, and by the mid-1950s, was starring on the series "Star Time Kids". In the mid-1960s, he released a record under the ...
Pesci is a character in the 2005 musical Jersey Boys, which tells the story of The Four Seasons, due to his involvement in the band's formation. He is similarly a character in the musical's 2014 film adaptation. In the film, the Joe Pesci character asks "funny how?," a quote from Goodfellas.
Joe Pesci, American character actor who was equally adept at comic roles and at playing menacing characters. His notable films included Raging Bull, Once Upon a Time in America, Lethal Weapon 2, Goodfellas, Home Alone, and JFK. Learn more about Pesci’s life and career.
Feel-Good results for Joe Pesci
- Big Break: 'Raging Bull' However, after Robert De Niro saw Pesci's performance in The Death Collector, he was so impressed that he brought the film to the attention of director Martin Scorsese, who cast Pesci in his 1980 masterpiece Raging Bull.
- 'Easy Money' to 'Lethal Weapon' He soon became one of the busiest character actors in the business, appearing the 1983 Rodney Dangerfield comedy Easy Money and the 1984 Sergio Leone epic Once Upon a Time in America.
- 'Home Alone,' Oscar Win for 'Goodfellas' In 1990, Pesci found himself having a star-turning year, as he took a lead role in the family comedy blockbuster Home Alone and put forth an Oscar-winning performance in Scorsese's GoodFellas.
- 'My Cousin Vinny' Though he received poor reviews for his first major starring role in 1991's The Super, Pesci returned to good favor with an offbeat role in Oliver Stone's sprawling JFK that same year.
On 9-2-1943 Joe Pesci was born in Newark, New Jersey. He made his 50 million dollar fortune with My Cousin Vinny, Home Alone & Goodfellas. The actor is currently single, his starsign is Aquarius and he is now 77 years of age.
Jul 30, 2020 · Actor Joe Pesci (inset) is among a group of homeowners who have spoken out against a pair of applications submitted by neighbors to have their docks extended 300 feet in Barnegat Bay, New Jersey ...
The Joe Pesci Show was a sketch that occurred throughout the 1990s. Jim Breuer played the title character, in which Italian accordian music would often start and end the sketch, the Pesci would be seen cheerfully remarking "Hey everyone. I'm Joe Pesci!", and then he say any sentence as long it has "I got".
Feb 07, 2018 · The Dream Team. Joe Pesci will be returning to the big screen in 2019, with a major role in the gangster drama, The Irishman (directed by Martin Scorsese).The film boasts of a fantastic dream cast of Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Harvey Keitel, Anna Paquin, and Ray Romano, and is based on the book, I Heard You Paint Houses by Charles Brandt.
Jul 24, 2018 · Joe Pesci is one of the all-time great (and versatile) character actors. From Jake La Motta's brother and manager in Raging Bull to the psychopathic Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas, not to mention ...
Feb 10, 2020 · Joe Pesci's 2020 Oscar nomination for his work in Martin Scorsese's The Irishman was proof that the veteran actor is still one of the best there is at playing criminals. Maybe this skill has ...