Joey Chestnut is an American competitive eater. As of 2022, he is ranked first in the world by Major League Eating. He is a California native and resides in Westfield, Indiana. Chestnut's height is 6 ft 0 in; his weight is 229 pounds. On July 4, 2007, Chestnut won the 92nd Annual Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest, beating six-time defending champion Takeru "Tsunami" Kobayashi by consuming a world record 66 hot dogs and buns in 12 minutes, after losing to Kobayashi in 2005 and 2006. The following y
- Joey Chestnut
- Professional competitive eater with Major League Eating, Construction engineer
- San Jose State University
Joey Chestnut tries to eat 24 pie slices
Joey Chestnut attempted to eat 24 slices of Frisch's pumpkin pie. The competitive eater fell short of his goal and only successfully ate 14 slices.
3 days ago
Welcome to the official Site of the July 4th Nathan’s Hot Dog competitive eating champion Joey Chestnut. Since first defeating Takeru Kobayashi to win my first Nathan’s Mustard Belt, I have traveled the world defending my title as World’s Greatest Eater. This sport isn't about eating. It's about drive and dedication, and at the end of the day, competitive eating challenges both my body and my mind.
- Apple Pie: 4.375 Three-Pound Apple Pies/Mapleside Farms / 8 Minutes/Sept. 13, 2013.
- Asparagus: 12 lbs 8.75 oz Deep Fried Asparagus Spears/ Stockton Asparagus Festival / 10 minutes/ Apr. 26, 2014.
- Boysenberry Pie: 14.5lb of pie / Knotts Berry Farm / 8 minutes / March 19, 2016.
- Brain Tacos: 54 Brain Tacos / Zombie Pub Crawl / 8 Minutes/Oct. 12, 2013.
It has been said that I have God's username and password and I do with it as I wish. The ground on which I walk is not made of earth and stone, but hope. Every time I open my mouth a beam of white ...
Jul 04, 2022 · 2 Joey Chestnut is a 14-time Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest Champion Credit: The Mega Agency Who is Joey Chestnut? Joey Chestnut is an American competitive eater. The 38-year-old is currently ranked first in the world by Major League Eating - an organization that organizes professional competitive eating events and television specials.