John Sidney McCain III (August 29, 1936 – August 25, 2018) was an American politician, statesman and United States Navy officer who served as a United States Senator for Arizona from 1987 until his death in 2018. He previously served two terms in the United States House of Representatives and was the Republican nominee for president of the ...
The outgoing ‘View’ co-host complained that “people automatically assume [I’m] going to be a lazy, spoiled brat” whenever she’s taken on a new job.
The Daily Beast
3 days ago
Oct 12, 2020 · Senator John McCain’s remarkable record of leadership and experience embodied an unwavering lifetime commitment to service. As the son and grandson of distinguished Navy admirals, John McCain deeply valued duty, honor and service of country. John attended college at the United States Naval
John McCain, Actor: Parks and Recreation. John McCain was born on August 29, 1936 in Canal Zone, Panama as John Sidney McCain III. He was an actor and writer, known for Parks and Recreation (2009), Saturday Night Live (1975) and Faith of My Fathers (2005). He was married to Cindy McCain and Carol Shepp. He died on August 25, 2018 in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- August 29, 1936
- August 25, 2018
John McCain, in full John Sidney McCain III, (born August 29, 1936, Panama Canal Zone—died August 25, 2018, Cornville, Arizona, U.S.), U.S. senator who was the Republican Party ’s nominee for president in 2008 but was defeated by Barack Obama. McCain represented Arizona in the U.S. House of Representatives (1983–87) before being elected ...
Aug 18, 2017 · The late Arizona Sen. John McCain was well known for his long career in Congress and his two attempts at the presidency, particularly his most recent run against Barack Obama in the 2008 ...
- Mike Redmond
- Carol McCain. John McCain married his first wife, Carol, in 1965. She was, at the time, a single mother of two boys and would within their first year of marriage give birth to a daughter as well.
- Cindy McCain. John and Cindy McCain at the family’s Arizona ranch in March 2000. The courtship between McCain and his second wife was brief. At the time, she was working a special education teacher in Arizona and happened be invited to a reception that McCain was attending.
- Doug McCain. The eldest of McCain's children, Doug, 58, was the first of Carol McCain's two sons from her first marriage. After wedding Carol, McCain quickly adopted Doug and his younger brother, Andy.
- Andrew McCain. The youngest of Carol's sons, 56-year-old Andy also chose to follow a path deeply intwined with his adopted father's life, though in a distinctly different way from his brother's.
- “America’s greatest strength has always been its hopeful vision of human progress.” – John McCain.
- “Americans never quit. We never surrender. We never hide from history. We make history.” – John McCain.
- “Despite our differences, much more unites us than divides us. We are fellow Americans, and that’s an association that means more to me than any other.”
- “Our shared values define us more than our differences. And acknowledging those shared values can see us through our challenges today if we have the wisdom to trust in them again.”
May 29, 2018 · john-mccain-2. Credit: HBO. It’s been almost 40 years since Sen. John McCain left his first wife and three young children to marry Cindy Lou Hensley, a woman 18 years his junior — yet a ...
- Diane Herbst
- 2 min
Aug 18, 2019 · Meghan McCain, 34. Perhaps the most well known of John’s kids, Meghan McCain is an author, news contributor and a cohost on The View.She has been quite open since the passing of her dad, even ...
- Bryan Brunati