Jonathan Ira Lovett (born August 17, 1982) is an American podcaster, comedian, and former speechwriter.Lovett is a co-founder of Crooked Media, along with fellow former White House staffers during the Obama administration, Jon Favreau and Tommy Vietor.
The latest tweets from @jonlovett
Jon Lovett, Writer: 1600 Penn. Jon Lovett was born in Woodbury, New York, USA. He is a writer and producer, known for 1600 Penn (2012), The Newsroom (2012) and Running with Beto (2019).
- Jon Lovett Grew Up on Long Island & Had a Jewish Upbringing. Lovett talked about his childhood in a 2020 interview with the website Alma. He revealed that he had a full Jewish upbringing.
- Jon Lovett Worked as a Speechwriter for President Barack Obama & Was a TV Writer. In 2004, Lovett volunteered to be a writer for John Kerry’s presidential campaign, and in 2008, he wrote speeches for Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
- Lovett Is a Co-Founder of a Media Company & Hosts 2 Popular Podcasts. After the 2016 election, Lovett and fellow speechwriter Jon Favreau and former Obama staffer Tommy Vietor founded Crooked Media, according to the company’s website.
- Ronan Farrow Proposed to Lovett In a Draft of His Book ‘Catch and Kill’ Lovett has been in a relationship with Ronan Farrow since 2011. The two got engaged in October 2019 after Farrow popped the question to Lovett in a draft of his book Catch and Kill.
Feb 28, 2021 · Jon Lovett is an American podcaster, comedian, and former speechwriter who is well known as one of the co-founders of a political media company, "Crooked Media" formed during the Obama administration. He is even the regular host of the same company's podcasts, "Pod Save America" and "Lovett or Leaves It".
- August 17, 1982
- Erin Laviola
- Ronan Farrow Wrote ‘Marriage?’ at the Top of a Draft Of His Book & Lovett Responded, ‘Sure’ Ronan Farrow explains in “Catch and Kill” that longtime partner Jon Lovett served as an anchor for him while he was investigating Harvey Weinstein.
- Farrow Says That Lovett’s Home Was Being Watched While He Was Investigating Weinstein. Ronan Farrow wrote in “Catch and Kill” that now-fiance Jon Lovett faced consequences as a result of Farrow’s decision to dig into the accusations against Harvey Weinstein.
- Jon Lovett & Ronan Farrow Have Kept Their Relationship Private, But Lovett Has Vocally Defended Farrow From Critics. Jon Lovett and Ronan Farrow have been together for nearly a decade.
- Farrow & Lovett Have Been Together Since 2011 & Bought a House In Los Angeles in 2018. Ronan Farrow shared in his book that he first met Jonathan Lovett “shortly after he left his job as a presidential speechwriter.”
Oct 14, 2019 · Farrow was on the phone with his boyfriend Jon Lovett at the time and broke down in tears while sharing the news Lovett urged him to 'calm down', noting that he had not 'slept or eaten in two weeks'
- 2 min
Aug 15, 2019 · Although the deal actually closed late last year, it’s only now that details have emerged about Ronan Farrow and his longtime partner Jon Lovett’s stealthy acquisition of a $1.87 millio…
- James Mcclain
Jon Lovett is a former presidential speechwriter, as well as a TV writer, podcast host, and straight shooter WIDELY respected on both sides. In 2017, he founded Crooked Media with Jon Favreau and Tommy Vietor, to build a progressive media network with shows, analysis, and sweet, sweet content that informs, entertains, and inspires action.
- related to: Jon Lovett