Josh O'Connor, Actor: God's Own Country. Josh O'Connor is a British actor, originally from Cheltenham, England. He trained as an actor at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. He has become known to a wide audience for portraying Prince Charles in the Netflix series The Crown, for which he was nominated for a BAFTA. He is also known from God's Own Country (2017), and the series The Durrells...
Josh O'Connor (born 20 May 1990) is an English actor. He is known for his portrayal of the young Prince Charles in the Netflix drama The Crown (2019 - 2020), for which he won a Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Drama Series and was nominated for a British Academy Television Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Josh O'Connor is a British actor, originally from Cheltenham, England. He trained as an actor at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. He has become known to a wide audience for portraying Prince Charles in the Netflix series The Crown, for which he was nominated for a BAFTA.
- He initially didn't want to audition for The Crown. Despite playing such a recognizable, famed member of the Royal family, O’Connor at first had no interest in auditioning for the role of Prince Charles.
- He's no stranger to MASTERPIECE. The 30 year-old star has appeared in a number of MASTERPIECE hits, dating as far back as one of his first on-screen credits in an episode of Inspector Lewis in 2012.
- He’s helped birth over 150 lambs. O’Connor didn’t grow up on a farm, but picked up farm skills later, during the filming for God’s Own Country (2017). In the film, O’Connor played Johnny Saxby, a young sheep farmer whose life is changed by a Romanian worker (played by Baptiste star Alec Secareanu) he meets.
- He rang in 30 a little differently. When O’Connor turned 30 in May of 2020, as the world was dealing with a global pandemic and social distancing, the actor had a moment of clarity about himself.
478.6k Followers, 1,208 Following, 64 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Josh O'Connor (@joshographee)
44th Ken Bell invite sees Traverse City sweep
Cold weather, rainy conditions and a strong headwind were no match for Traverse City track and field teams Friday afternoon at Traverse City Central. The Traverse City Central girls and the Traverse City West boys each took home the top spot in Friday's 44th annual Ken Bell Invitational,
8 hours ago
Feb 28, 2021 · During Sunday night's ceremony, Josh O'Connor was awarded the 2021 Golden Globe for best actor in a television series, drama, for his role as Prince Charles in The Crown. The honor marks O'Connor ...
- Josh played Prince Charles in seasons 3 & 4 of ‘The Crown.’ Josh made his debut as a young Prince Charles in the season 3 episode “Tywysog Cymru.” He looks eerily like the younger version of the royal, down to ears.
- Josh will not return for ‘The Crown’ season 5. Like the series did between seasons 2 and 3, the main roles will be recast with new actors. The role of Prince Charles for seasons 5 and 6 has not been officially cast yet, but The Affair star Dominic West, 50, is in talks to play the royal, according to Deadline.
- He’s not single. Sorry, everyone. Josh is a taken man. He is dating Margot Hauer-King, an accounts director and sister of actor Jonah Hauer-King. Josh and Margot live together.
- His breakout role before ‘The Crown’ was in ‘God’s Own Country.’ The actor, who hails from Cheltenham, England, played the lead role of Johnny Saxby in the critically-acclaimed gay romance.
Josh O’Connor is an English actor who gained prominence with his role as Johnny Saxby in the 2017 film, God’s Own Country. He is also well-known for starring in television shows like The Durrells (2016-2019) and The Crown (2019-Present).
PublicRecordsNow.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month