Joshua Reeve Randall (born January 27, 1972) is an American television actor. He is best known for his role as Dr. Mike Burton in the 2000–2004 NBC sitcom Ed and the recurring guest role of Jake in Scrubs in 2005. He had a recurring role on CBS ' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Doug Wilson in 2012.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Randall
Josh Randall, Actor: Quarry. Josh Randall was born on January 27, 1972 in Pacific Grove, California, USA as Joshua Reeve Randall. He is an actor and writer, known for Quarry (2016), Ozark (2017) and Ten Days in the Valley (2017). He was previously married to Claire Rankin.
Joshua Reeve Randall (born January 27, 1972) is an American television actor. He is best known for his role as Dr. Mike Burton in the 2000–2004 NBC sitcom Ed and the recurring guest role of Jake in Scrubs in 2005. He had a recurring role on CBS ' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Doug Wilson in 2012.
Josh Randall was born as Joshua Paul Randall. He is an actor and writer, known for Rock of Ages (2012), Spring Breakers (2012) and 5 Alive (2018). See full bio » More at IMDbPro » Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro
Wanted Dead or Alive is an American Western television series starring Steve McQueen as the bounty hunter Josh Randall. It aired on CBS for three seasons in 1958–61. The black-and-white program was a spin-off of a March 1958 episode of Trackdown, a 1957–59 western series starring Robert Culp.
About Dr. Randall Dr. Randall was featured as a “Top Medical Professional” by Orange Coast magazine in their May 2011 edition. His main interests are in robotic/laparoscopic urological surgery as well as treating urological cancers such as prostate, kidney, bladder and testicular.
- (949) 855-1101
Dr. Josh M. Randall is a board-certified urologist with Orange County Urology Associates (OCUA).
Dr. Josh M. Randall is a Urologist in Mission Viejo, CA. Find Dr. Randall's phone number, address, insurance information, hospital affiliations and more.
- 26800 Crown Valley Pkwy, Mission Viejo, 92691, CA
- (949) 855-1101
Mar 13, 2018 · Was Josh Randall’s Wanted: Dead or Alive ”Mare’s Leg” Winchester based on a real Old West gun?. Glen Banse Brick Township, New Jersey “Mare’s Leg” was conceived by the show’s writers and by Producer John Robinson, but the firearm as portrayed didn’t exist—it had to be created for CBS’s Wanted: Dead or Alive.
- It was a spin-off of 'Trackdown.' Bounty hunter Josh Randall first appeared on another Western in 1958, the Robert Culp vehicle Trackdown. A Texas Ranger who patiently rolled his own cigarettes, Culp's character was a forerunner of the cool cowboy perfected by McQueen and Clint Eastwood.
- Josh Randall's gun was implausible. Randall's "Mare's Leg," strapped to his right leg, was the envy of boys playing cowboy across the country. While it was an awesome weapon, it was completely unrealistic.
- Yet you can buy a working model of the Mare's Leg today for about a grand. That being said, rifle manufacturer Henry currently sells three iterations of the Mare's Leg as a .44 for $975, inspired by the Western series.
- There were two different themes. The triumphant music heard in the first season (listen here) was replaced with the brassier, more martial theme heard here.
- related to: Josh Randall
PublicRecordsNow.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month