Carne starred in a revival of the musical The Boy Friend, which opened on Broadway on 14 April 1970 and ran for 111 performances.  In 1993, Judy attended the 25th anniversary of Laugh-In and appeared on a televised Laugh-In Christmas show.
Judy Carne, Actress: Laugh-In. Trained in music and dance, tiny-framed, pixie-like Judy Carne was born Joyce Botterill in Northampton, England on April 27, 1939, the daughter of a grocer. Trained in dance, she appeared in music revues as a teenager and changed her name at the advice of a dance teacher. Slowly building up a career on British TV, she arrived in America in 1962, ...
Sep 07, 2015 · Judy Carne, the British actress best known for the phrase "Sock It to Me" on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, has died. She passed away after suffering from pneumonia at Northampton General Hospital in ...
Sep 08, 2015 · The tragic tale of Judy Carne, ‘sock-it-to-me’ girl of ‘Laugh-In,’ dead at 76. Judy Carne in 1970. (Harry Naltchayan/The Washington Post) By. Justin Wm. Moyer. September 8, 2015 at 8:50 a ...
Mini Bio (1) Trained in music and dance, tiny-framed, pixie-like Judy Carne was born Joyce Botterill in Northampton, England on April 27, 1939, the daughter of a grocer. Trained in dance, she appeared in music revues as a teenager and changed her name at the advice of a dance teacher.
Actress Judy Carne and date Bob Merrill attend Tony Chase's Birthday Party on November 17, 1983 at The Limelight in New York City, New York. Actress Judy Carne attending 'Tribute Gala Honoring Joan Crawford' on June 24, 1977 at the Academy Theater in Beverly Hills, California.
- Burt Reynolds
- Judy Carne, the Daughter of a Grocer, Was Born in England. Judy Carne was born Joyce Botterill in Northampton, England in 1939, according to her IMDB profile, which she says she was the “daughter of a grocer” who was trained in both music and dance growing up.
- Carne Was Married Three Times. Burt Reynolds was one of Judy Carne’s three husbands. According to IMDB, she was also married two other times, once to Robert Bergman in the 1970s, and once to a man named John McCook.
- Judy Carne Was Known as the ‘Sock it to Me’ Girl on Laugh-In. Judy Carne will probably be forever known as the “Sock it to Me” girl on the show Laugh-In.
- Reynolds’ Family Was at His Side When He died. Burt Reynolds died with his family at his side, according to TMZ. The entertainment news site reported that Reynolds was rushed to the hospital, where he died, after suffering from cardiac arrest.
Sep 09, 2015 · Judy Carne could be counted on, week after week, to bring laughter into American homes -- at least, for a couple of years. For a period of time in the late 1960s, the comic actress was a running gag unto herself on the hugely-popular TV show, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.
- Aaron Homer
Jun 17, 2016 · The 70-year-old actress has been filming a new movie with Amy Schumer in Hawaii, and on Thursday, spent some time off taking a dip in the ocean. Rocking a nude one-piece, Goldie looked incredible ...
- Elizabeth Taylor. Actress Elizabeth Taylor is shown on her arrival from Paris to London, June 10, 1950, in her room at the Savoy Hotel. (AP Photo) She was just a blue-eyed beauty with a sugar-sweet smile when she scored her first big role in “National Velvet” at the age of 12, but by 16 Liz was wowing viewers with her powerful sensuality.
- Judy Garland. She may be remembered as a rainbow-chasing sweetheart with the voice of an angel, but Judy was far less innocent off-screen. She developed an addiction to drugs and alcohol, dug herself into financial troubles and got divorced four times before tragically passing away at just 47 years old.
- Marilyn Monroe. Though she’s possibly the most iconic sex symbol of all time, many of Marilyn’s roles made her out to be an oblivious, ditsy blonde. But Marilyn was no fool in real life—she broke the heart of New York Yankees great Joe DiMaggio and allegedly had steamy affairs before meeting her tragic demise.
- Ava Gardner. When Ava entered showbiz and met future ex-husband Mickey Rooney, she was just a small-town girl with an innocent past (it was widely reported that she was a virgin on their wedding night).
- related to: Judy Carne