LVMH is home to 75 distinguished Houses rooted in six different sectors. True to tradition, each of our brands builds on a specialty legacy while keeping an unwavering focus on the exquisite caliber of its products.
LVMH is a collection of 70 distinguished Houses rooted in...
- Job Offers
Recruitment at LVMH We hire creative thinkers who have a...
A family-run group, LVMH strives to ensure the long-term...
- Investor Relations
Bookings for the 5th edition of LVMH’s Les Journées...
- Perfumes & Cosmetics
LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from...
LVMH is headquartered in the 8th arrondissement of Paris, France.  The company is listed on the Euronext Paris exchange,  and is a constituent of the CAC 40 index. As of 2010, the group had revenues of €20.3 billion with a net income of just over €3 billion. 
- Tiffany & Co. Type of business: Luxury jewelry. Acquisition price: $15.8 billion. Date of purchase: Jan. 7, 2021 (acquisition completed) Tiffany was founded by Charles Lewis Tiffany in 1837 and has since grown into a leading global design house with a reputation for innovative jewelry design and expert craftsmanship.
- Bulgari. Type of business: Luxury goods. Acquisition price: €3.7 billion. Date of purchase: March 7, 2011. Known for creativity and colorful jewelry designs, Bulgari has been at the forefront of luxury goods since its founding in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari.
- Fendi. Type of business: Fashion. Acquisition price: Estimated $259.4 million to acquire majority stake (see below) Date of purchase: Nov. 24, 2001. Italian luxury fashion house Fendi was founded by Adele and Edoardo Fendi in 1925.
- Christian Dior. Type of business: Fashion. Acquisition price: 1 franc. Date of purchase: 1984. Fashion giant Christian Dior is famous for its designer clothing and is part of LVMH’s highly profitable Fashion and Leather Goods group.
People also ask
What is the history of LVMH?
Who is the CEO of LVMH?
What are the LVMH brands?
What is the relationship between Louis Vuitton and LVMH?
- Dominic-Madori Davis
- Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche: Le Bon Marché opened in 1852. In 1984, before Bernard Arnault created LVMH, he bought luxury goods company Agache-Willot-Boussac.
- Louis Vuitton: Louis Vuitton was one of the first acquisitions LVMH made, when the group was first founded in the 1980s. The name Louis Vuitton is found within the title of LVMH, whose initials came from the merger between Louis Vuitton and Moët Hennessy.
- Dom Pérignon: This company is one of the oldest among LVMH's portfolio. The Champagne company was one of the initial brands part of Moët Hennessy, which later merged with Louis Vuitton to create LVMH.
- Hennessy: Founded in 1765, the famous cognac brand has since become one of the most famous liquors in the world.
Find the latest LVMH (LVMH.TI) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Société Européenne (EPA:MC) Given a €780.00 Price Target at The Goldman Sachs Group
The Goldman Sachs Group set a €780.00 ($795.92) price objective on LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Société Européenne (EPA:MC – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Friday morning,
12 hours ago