Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio ( / diˈkæprioʊ /; Italian: [diˈkaːprjo]; born November 11, 1974) is an American actor and film producer. Known for his work as a leading man in biopics and period films, he is the recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, and three Golden Globe Awards.
Margot Robbie recalls doing tequila shots before filming The Wolf Of Wall Street nude scene
Margot Robbie recalls doing tequila shots before filming her opening nude scene with Leonardo DiCaprio for The Wolf of Wall Street. During a recording for ...
The Independent via Yahoo
2 days ago
Leonardo Di Caprio | Leo DiCaprio Height: 6' (1.83 m) Children: None Parents: Irmelin DiCaprio | George DiCaprio Edit Did You Know? Personal Quote: I don't have emotions about a lot of things. I rarely get angry, I rarely cry. I guess I do get excited a lot, but I don't get sad and enormously happy.
Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio was born November 11, 1974 in Los Angeles, California, the only child of Irmelin DiCaprio (née Indenbirken) and former comic book artist George DiCaprio. His father is of Italian and German descent, and his mother, who is German-born, is of German and Russian ancestry.
- Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
- LeoLenny D
- 6' (1.83 m)
- 'This Boy's Life' Proving he was more than a just good-looking teenager, DiCaprio starred opposite Robert De Niro in This Boy's Life. The film delved into the difficult relationship between a young boy and his abusive stepfather in this adaptation of Tobias Wolff's memoir.
- 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape? ' DiCaprio turned heads again with his performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape? (1993), co-starring Johnny Depp. His portrayal of a child with mental disabilities earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
- 'The Basketball Diaries' and 'Romeo + Juliet' DiCaprio continued to pursue interesting and diverse film projects: He starred in the 1995 coming-of-age drama The Basketball Diaries and worked with Russell Crowe, Sharon Stone and Gene Hackman on the Western The Quick and the Dead that same year.
- 'Titanic' It was another tragic love story that helped propel DiCaprio's career to a new level in 1997. He co-starred with Kate Winslet in James Cameron's Titanic, about the sinking of the titular ocean liner.
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor who began his career performing as a child on television. He appeared on the shows The New Lassie (1989) and Santa Barbara (1990) and also had long running roles in the comedy-drama Parenthood (1990) and the sitcom Growing Pains (1991).