- 1. a county on the eastern coast of England; county town, Lincoln.
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Lincolnshire (abbreviated Lincs.) is a county in the East Midlands of England, with a long coastline on the North Sea to the east.It borders Norfolk to the south-east, Cambridgeshire to the south, Rutland to the south-west, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire to the west, South Yorkshire to the north-west, and the East Riding of Yorkshire to the north.
People also ask
Is Lincolnshire a city?
What is Lincolnshire like?
Where is Lincolnshire IL?
What county is Lincolnshire IL in?
Lincolnshire, administrative, geographic, and historic county in eastern England, extending along the North Sea coast from the Humber estuary to The Wash. The administrative, geographic, and historic counties cover slightly different areas.
The Village of Lincolnshire is located in southeast Lake County, Illinois, approximately 34 miles from downtown Chicago.
Lincolnshire Tourism: Tripadvisor has 538,696 reviews of Lincolnshire Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Lincolnshire resource.
Welcome to Lincolnshire: a county of contrasts from the City, to the Countryside, to the Coast. Be inspired by miles of stunning coastline, natural beauty in the countryside, and the Cathedral City of Lincoln.
Lincolnshire is a village in the Vernon Township region of Lake County, in the U.S. state of Illinois. The village is a suburb of Chicago, a city in the adjacent Cook County. Its population was 6,108 at the time of the 2000 census.
Lincolnshire is a village in Vernon Township, Lake County, in the U.S. state of Illinois. The village is a northern suburb of Chicago. The population of Lincolnshire was 7,275 at the 2010 census. Lincolnshire was incorporated on August 5, 1957, from the unincorporated Half Day area when land was purchased to build a residential subdivision.
- United States
Ten further mass vaccination centres are due to open in England this week with more than a million over-80s invited to receive their coronavirus jab as part of the drive to protect 15m people ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
13 hours ago
- Care home workers refusing coronavirus vaccine as anti-vaxx disinformation spreadsThe Telegraph via Yahoo News2 days ago
- Sonic boom heard after RAF Typhoon fighter jets scrambled to intercept unresponsive private planeYahoo News UK5 days ago
- Coronavirus latest news: New variants may 'get round' vaccines, warns Sir Patrick VallanceThe Telegraph via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Sonic boom heard as RAF fighter jets scramble to intercept private plane over LondonThe Telegraph via Yahoo News5 days ago
- 10 best meat substitutes for Veganuary and beyondThe Independent via Yahoo News3 days ago
Lincolnshire Management is a private equity firm with a more than 30-year track record of successfully investing in companies across the lower middle market. The firm draws on its extensive sector and investment experience to build companies in partnership with management teams, and employs a collaborative, team approach.