This moment demands progressive leadership. We need a justice-first Manhattan Borough President. Lindsey is an unapologetic progressive with nearly a decade of experience as an urban planner and public servant, managing public parks and spaces and overseeing housing, economic development, and disaster relief for the State of New York.
Lindsey Boylan, a former aide to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and one of several women to accuse the state leader of sexual harassment, reacted Saturday to an Albany light display that read "NY Touch" instead of the slogan "NY Tough." "New York ...
6 days ago
- Boylan Wrote That ‘Not Knowing What to Expect’ Upset Her Most. In her comments on Twitter, Boylan wrote, “Not knowing what to expect what’s the most upsetting part aside from knowing that no one would do a damn thing even when they saw it.
- Boylan Is a Candidate for Manhattan Borough President. On November 23, Boylan wrote, “I’m running for Manhattan Borough President to create a more equitable, sustainable, and livable city.
- Boylan Calls Herself a Mom & ‘Progressive New Yorker’ Lindsey for Manhattan – Campaign Launch Video Learn more at lindseyfornewyork.com/ Donate: secure.actblue.com/donate/lindsey-boylan-1 Instagram: LindseyBoylan Twitter: LindseyBoylanNY Facebook: /LindsayBoylanNY 2020-11-25T23:26:33Z.
- Boylan Is Married to Husband Leroy & Has an MBA. According to her campaign website, Boylan is married to husband Leroy. “Lindsey previously served on community boards 5 and 7 in Manhattan,” the website says.
People also ask
Who is Lindsey Boylan and what does she do?
Who is Lindsey Boylan running for Manhattan borough president?
When did Lindsey Boylan and Leroy Kim get married?
What did John Lindsey do for a living?
Feb 25, 2021 · Lindsey Boylan, the former chief of staff at New York's state economic agency, claimed that the governor took an "uncomfortable" interest in her after she was appointed to the role in 2015.
- 2 min
- Audrey McNamara
Dec 14, 2020 · LINDSEY Boylan is a former government official who is running for the post of Manhattan Borough President. She hit headlines in December 2020 after making allegations of sexual harassment against...
The latest tweets from @lindseyboylan
Lindsey Boylan (Lindsey Claire Boylan) is a Democrat running for Manhattan borough president in 2021. She also ran against Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., in New York’s 10th Congressional District in 2020 but lost by more than 40 points, according to Ballotpedia.
Dec 14, 2020 · Lindsey Boylan is 36 years old and served as the former aide to New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, now Boylan is accusing Andrew of sexual harassment. However, the New York Governor denied claims of sexual harassment against him. On December 13th, she tweeted that Cuomo “sexually harassed me for years. Many saw it, and watched.”
- related to: Lindsey Boylan