President Donald Trump's supreme court pick, Amy Coney Barrett, faced the Senate judiciary committee for the third time on Wednesday, as GOP lawmakers race to replace the liberal icon and equal ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
5 days ago
- Democrats hint at consequences as GOP moves to confirm Amy Coney BarrettNBC Universal via AOL5 days ago
- Top Senate Republican says he has the votes to confirm Amy Coney BarrettThe Guardian via Yahoo News5 days ago
- Wrapup: Final Day Of Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation HearingsNewsy via AOL5 days ago
- GOP pushes Barrett toward court as Democrats decry 'sham'Associated Press via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Trump blasts Susan Collins over SCOTUS amid reelection fightPolitico via Yahoo News4 days ago
Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska. Fairbanks Courthouse Square 250 Cushman Avenue, Suite 2D Fairbanks, Alaska 99701
Anchorage. 510 L Street Suite 600 Anchorage, AK 99501 Phone:...
- Office Locations
Juneau. 800 Glacier Ave Suite 101 Juneau, AK 99801 Phone:...
- About Lisa
Lisa Murkowski, Alaska’s senior U.S. Senator, is a third...
- Lisa Murkowski will not support Supreme Court nomination before electionmsnbc.com
- Murkowski won’t support SCOTUS vote before electionmsn.com
- Republican senators object to Trump filling Ginsburg’s justice seat | GMAyoutube.com
- Sen. Murkowski Brushes Off Trump's Promise To Campaign Against Her | Morning Joe | MSNBCyoutube.com
Lisa Ann Murkowski (/ m ɜːr ˈ k aʊ s k iː /; born May 22, 1957) is an American politician serving as the senior United States Senator from Alaska, having held that seat since 2002. She is a member of the Republican Party, and is the second most senior Republican woman in the Senate.
Lisa Murkowski, Washington D. C. 57,924 likes · 1,880 talking about this. Comments that are repetitive, profane, are personal attacks, regard campaign issues, or are not directly related to the...
Senator Lisa Murkowski (R., Alaska) said on Tuesday that she wouldn’t rule out voting to confirm President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court before election day. Murkowski initially opposed ...
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
Lisa Murkowski. News, Analysis and Opinion from POLITICO. Facebook; Twitter; 2020 elections. Susan Collins lets loose with her career on the line
President Trump said he would campaign against Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski from Alaska in 2022 after she told reporters she was “struggling” to support the president in his reelection ...
- Caitlin Mcfall
Sep 27, 2020 · Sarah Palin Shreds Lisa Murkowski, Then Threatens Primary Run Against Her. Alex Edelman-Pool / Getty Images; Michael Schwartz/ Getty Images Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski, left, is getting pressure from former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to support President Donald Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court prior to the Nov. 3 election.
Sep 25, 2020 · “Lisa Murkowski, this is my house,” Palin begins. “I’m willing to give it up … for the greater good of this country and this great state.” Palin tells Murkowski to “walk back” her position that the winner of the presidential election should nominate a Supreme Court justice to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who ...