Dec 08, 2020 · Menounos initially flew out to Los Angeles after receiving an update about her mother, Litsa, who is currently fighting another tumor following her past battle with stage IV brain cancer.
- Meredith Nardino
Litsa Menounos is known for her work on Adventures of Serial Buddies (2011), Operation Shock and Awe... some (2008) and Chasing Maria Menounos (2014). She is married to Constantinos Menounos. They have one child. See full bio »
- Litsa Menounos
Menounos, 39, was co-hosting the show with Steve Harvey, who officiated the nuptials. Her parents, Constantine and Litsa Menounos, who is battling stage-4 brain cancer, were present for the ceremony as well. See full article at PEOPLE.com » Maria Menounos Rang In the New Year by Pulling Off a Surprise Wedding on Live TV
Menounos’ mom, Litsa, is already battling a brain tumor, and just before her COVID diagnosis they learned the “not so great news” that it is “growing”
Jan 21, 2021 · As her mom, Litsa, continues to battle brain cancer and undergoes chemotherapy, however, Menounos has been determined to finally bring them home after they spent more than a year and a half in...
- 41 min
- Ally Mauch
Oct 07, 2018 · Maria Menounos called her big fat Greek wedding a 'dream' and the meaning goes far beyond the lavish affair and spectacular dress. The 40-year-old host tied the knot in Greece over the weekend with...
- 1 min
Litsa Menounos, Maria's mother, had been diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), a malignant and difficult-to-treat form of brain cancer, at the end of August 2016, at age 61. Menounos was taking an active role in caring for her mother as she underwent radiation and chemotherapy.
Menounos was born in the Boston suburb of Medford, Massachusetts, to Greek immigrant parents Costas and Litsa Menounos, who came to the United States prior to her birth, and worked as janitors in a Boston nightclub. She has a younger brother named Peter.
Apr 04, 2019 · Menounos, whose mom Litsa has been battling stage IV brain cancer since 2016, explained that during their stay, she was focused on helping her mother take control of her health by getting her into...
- Olivia Vanni
- Effie Orfanides
- They Are Both of Greek Heritage. Litsa and Costas Menounos were both born in Greece. It was very important for them to bring their children up with knowledge of the Greek culture, teaching them the language and bringing them to the Orthodox church.
- Litsa Had Brain Cancer. Maria Menounos is extremely close to her mom, Litsa. In 2017, Litsa received a terrifying cancer diagnosis and began her journey to beating Stage IV brain cancer.
- Costa Is a Type-1 Diabetic. Maria Menounos is equally close to her dad, Costas. He was diagnosed with Type-1 Diabetes more than 50 years ago, and Maria has played the role of caretaker for her dad since she was fairly young.
- Things Haven’t Always Been Easy for the Menounos Family. Maria and her husband, Keven, are both very close to Maria’s parents, but things weren’t always this way.
- related to: Litsa Menounos