Welcome to Visit London, your official city guide to London, England. Find things to do in London, days out in London, London attractions and sightseeing, what's on, London events, theatre, tours, restaurants and hotels in London. Plan your trip to London with useful traveller information.
London is the capital and largest city of England and the United Kingdom. The city stands on the River Thames in the south-east of England, at the head of its 50-mile (80 km) estuary leading to the North Sea. London has been a major settlement for two millennia. Londinium was founded by the Romans.
Mr Burnham said he was left "open-mouthed" when he read that the government was unveiling new measures to help London now the capital was being put in Tier 2 – despite parts ...
The Independent via Yahoo News
28 minutes ago
- Rishi Sunak pledges wage boost for bars and restaurants in big cash injection for Tier 2 LondonEvening Standard via Yahoo News55 minutes ago
- Businesses urge ministers not to raise cost of London transportEvening Standard via Yahoo News2 hours ago
- Tory MPs vent fury over proposed congestion charge zone expansionEvening Standard via Yahoo News1 hour ago
- Nearly half of UK homeowners see property price rise overtake cost of yearly upkeepYahoo Finance UK37 minutes ago
- Banksy’s ‘Show Me the Monet’ becomes artist’s second most expensive artwork ever sold at auctionThe Independent via Yahoo News2 hours ago
People also ask
What are the top ten things to do in London?
What is London, a city, a state or a country?
What are the best tourist places in London?
Where is London City Center?
London is layered with history, where medieval and Victorian complement a rich and vibrant modern world. The Tower of London and Westminster neighbor local pubs and markets, and time-worn rituals like the changing of the guards take place as commuters rush to catch the Tube.
London is situated in southeastern England, lying astride the River Thames some 50 miles (80 km) upstream from its estuary on the North Sea.In satellite photographs the metropolis can be seen to sit compactly in a Green Belt of open land, with its principal ring highway (the M25 motorway) threaded around it at a radius of about 20 miles (30 km) from the city centre.
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in London, England on Tripadvisor: See 1,787,649 traveler reviews and photos of London tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in London. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
- Young Thug - The London ft. J. Cole & Travis Scott [Official Video]youtube.com
- London Street Food at Brick Lane Sunday Market, Huge Ribs and Food from the World Overyoutube.com
- FREE FIRE HIGHLIGHTS.youtube.com
- London Street Food at Tower Bridge Market. Tons of Meat and Sausages on Fire. World Foodyoutube.com
Get friendly, multilingual advice on everything there to see and do in London from expert advisors at the City of London Corporation's Information Centre.
London, Essex, York and north-east Derbyshire among areas put into tier 2 restrictions Published: 1:21 PM UK Covid: Andy Burnham says England's north must not be 'sacrificial lamb' for flawed ...
Official website of Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, and the 25 London Assembly Members. Policy, news, jobs, contacts. Get involved and shape London’s future.
London & Partners is registered in England under no. 7493460. Registered Office: London & Partners, 2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RR. London & Partners is the official promotional agency for London. We promote London and attract businesses, events, congresses, students and visitors to the capital.
London’s Labatt Memorial Park is the world's longest continuously operating baseball grounds, a 144-year streak recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records. Government Where to find information on the City of London's Government.